Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday

Hey guys! Here are my favorites for the week! I really hope you guys like this! Let's just get into it.

Frugal 

My favorite favorite of the week is the Maybelline The Matte Bar eyeshadow palette. I really like the colors that they use for this and I'm impressed with the Maybelline matte formulas for this palette. I've been using this almost every day this week... probably a lot this month in general... it's just an easy palette to use and I've been using my single shadows more with this palette... which I also like!

Fancy 

Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Primer. I can't believe how much of a difference this primer makes compared to my other eyeshadow primers... this is definitely expensive... but honestly it is kind of worth it. My Mac Painterly Paint Pot also works well and that's a little cheaper- but this is one to keep in mind when you have ulta points or any kind of coupon. It's a good product to splurge on. Of corse if you have no problem with the drugstore shadows- use those... but this one works a little better for me so... yeah.

Fragrance 
The Black Cherry Merlot Wallflower from Bath and Body Works. This smells so nice and it just makes me feel nice and relaxed. I just ran out of another scent and this one is just good too! I love it!

Fashion 
I wore my gorgeous Cassie Skirt from Lularoe as a scarf- and it was cute and I really liked it a lot! This has sunflowers on it and it is just cute!

So cute! So spring! But Also So Warm as a scarf lol.

Favorites 

I think I'm going to say The Bachelor. I knew Colton was obviously very in love with Cassie and he was definitely going to pick her. Personally... I think he should have chose Hannah G... and I really don't know if Cassie and Colton will last... most Bachelor Couples sadly do not... but they're pretty cute right now and I like both of them... I kind of like most Bachelor contestants though- it's just fun to see their journeys... and I always do hope that they work out. And I am excited to see Hannah B as the Bachelorette. I try not to say anything too bad about any of the contestants because they do get a lot of hate on social media... but her smile is so big it hurts my cheeks just looking at it. Not that I'm saying thats a bad thing... but I really hope she finds love... or fame or something. And I hope it's a fun season.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments