2 Looks: Day To Night Everyday Makeup Routine Using Mostly Drugstore Products

So I've sort of had an everyday makeup look that I'm posting now... and I did a sort of fun nighttime version of this look too... so I'm going to give you 2 looks in this one post and I hope you like them a lot!



So for my face I primed with the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth primer and then I used my Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream.  This BB Cream lasts a long time and I like the natural but fuller coverage of this one. I just got it because I wanted a matte BB Cream and I wanted to try Covergirl again... so this filled both of those needs lol. I used the Flower Beauty Blush Bomb in Bubbly- I always use this and I think cream products work nicely with this matte BB Cream.  I also use a liquid highlight with this and I use the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Champagne Pop. I just got this one recently so I've been using this a lot... you don't have to use a Becca one... you could totally find great ones from the drugstore too if you want a full budget list. Elf, Revolution... I know L'oreal has one I haven't tried. Revlon I think has one too... or at least they used to. This is an easy thing to find and they all kind of do the same thing.

I used the Tarte shape tape concealer today... I don't always use concealer and again- use your favorite. Doesn't need to be Tarte- this is just the only concealer I really have.

Now onto the eyes... my last non drugstore item is the Nars Smudgeproof Primer... this works really well... and again- I'm sure for most people drugstore primers work the same... I like a lot from the drugstore... this one just works the best to me. For my eyes I used the Maybelline single shadow in the color The Glo Down... a bunch of these were on clearance at Ulta recently... so that's worth checking out for sure. I also went in with my Maybelline Matte Bar eyeshadow palette- which I love and I have been using a lot lately. I put the color Hustle as a transition shade in the crease, and Brickhouse in the outer corner and crease. I used 1915 as my browbone shade too.


For Mascara I used the Ulta Beauty Ultimate Lashes Mascara and my lips are Frick and Frack from Colourpop.

Night Look 
For the night look it's pretty much the same... I just darkened the crease and outer corner and I added some purple liner under my lashline... so everything else is exactly the same but I think I used Gridlock to sort of transition and I used Hard Edge on the crease and outer corner... I might have used a lighter color to transition too... but I think it was just those two colors... and yeah. You get the idea.

And then I used a purple liner from Physician's Formula cause I wanted a pop of color...

Speaking of Pops of Color- my lipstick is Goal Digger Lippie Stick from Colourpop.



Bye!
-Shannon


Comments