Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 3.29.18

Hey guys! I haven't been wearing a ton of makeup this week... but these are fun picks! Hope you guys like it!

Frugal 

My frugal pick of the week is probably the Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream. I have no idea why more people aren't talking abou this... this is the perfect BB Cream. The coverage is pretty good for a BB Cream... it just works so well- it's very easy to use and I love it. I think I'll have a review of this sometime next month because I do think I have my full opinions on it and... I just want to let everyone know about it.

I have 2 good drugstore palettes this week too... the BH Cosmetics ItsMyRayeRaye palette. This isn't the one that was just released- this is the older one. I got it from a discount store- so definitely hunt for this. I love all of the colors in this palette. The eyeshadows are so pretty and the bronzers are really nice... I'm not sure if I've really played with the highlighters that much though... not sure... but this is just a really fancy looking palette for a fantastic price!

Another thing Idk why I've never heard of... the Morphe 35V palette. This is fantastic! It is $24- which isn't super frugal but for 35 colors it's definitely a steal. I've used this 2 times and I will probably have both looks on this blog soon. I did a pretty vibrant look with it today. This might be one of the most versatile palettes I think I've seen. They have a lot of great purples, some oranges and some greens... really nice for smokey looks- you can get some good neutrals with it too. It's just a fun palette to play with and I look forward to using it more.

I used to never want Morphe palettes because the 35 pans were too much for me to come up with wearable looks with... now I love them because I can't stop finding inspiration with them.

Fancy 
My Fancy Product is pretty frugal also right now. The California Dreaming Face palette from Lorac. I've used this 2 more times since I first reviewed it right here. It's gorgeous and perfect to use. Check out more about it in that one review.

Fragrance 

I originally said the Tutti Dolce from Bath and Body Works... which I did love. This is Golden Honey Praline scented and it's amazing- especially if you love sweets... but I think my real favorite is the Sugar Spritz from the Tarte Sugar Rush line. I got 4 minis and a makeup bag because for $25 - which is the deal that they have right now... I'll have more of a review on this soon. This smell is amazing though- I'm wearing it right now!

Fashion 
My Hercules Clutch! I love this! I just did a post on this yesterday. So I won't talk too much about it... but here's a picture cause it is amazing!
Favorite 
Queer Eye! I'm watching this right now as I write this... I'm really loving this season so far. It really inspires me and makes me feel good!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments