Fancy Work MOTD ft. Morphe 35V palette

So I just got the Morphe 35V palette and even though I was just going to work... I decided to do a more fancy look with it because why not?

Eyes 

For some reason I think I actually started the look with my eyes instead of my face like I normally do. There was no real reason for this... but I'm just going to go with my eyes first on here because I don't have the sheet that showed the names of these shadows anymore and I have pictures and explanations here if you want to follow lol.

Anyway I started off with the Nars Smudge Proof Primer- then I went in with the Matte Brown-ish Mustardy color- the one I marked in the 3rd row. I blended that in the crease with a morphe brush and then moved on to my lid color- the peachy one that is the second color I've marked in the top row. Then I put the purplish color that I've marked in the 4th row in my crease and on the outer corner. I blended this around a little bit and then I wanted a little more shimmer so I used the color I've selected in the 2nd row... which is a little shimmery to just add a little something to it. Then I used that white color in the top row next to the peachy lid shade for my inner corner. I think I used one of the cream shades in here for the browbone also... I'm not sure which one- use whatever works for you.

And for Mascara I used the Ulta Ultimate Lashes Multi Tasking Mascara.

Face 
For my face I used the Milani Prime Light Primer and then went in with the Covergirl Cream Matte BB Cream. This BB Cream is amazing... I'll probably have a full review on it soon. I used the Lorac California Dreaming Face Palette after that. I put Ray on as a bronzer and Golden Hour as a more blushy bronzer type of color... this took some blending- but I really loved how this looked and how it wore throughout my night at work. I used Sunlight as my highlight too... just amazing all around.

you can kind of see how bad it looked before blending lol. Not using ray as a bronzer again! 


Lips 
I used the Lost in Love from Essence as my lip liner and then I used Chai by Bite Beauty as my lipstick.

I hope you guys like this look... I really loved how long it lasted and I thought it looked really nice and pretty.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments