Makeup of The Day 3/6/19- Getting Over Being Sick

So yesterday (the time I did this look) I was kind of sick... It was mostly from "that time of the month" but I was sick to my stomach, which makes me break out and I don't always feel like I look my best afterwords... so makeup helps! It makes me feel better and a little more normal.

Face 

I primed with the Maybelline Master Prime Blur and Smooth and then I used the Ulta Beauty Youthful Glow Foundation Serum... This seemed like a good option for my dry and recovering sick skin.

Then I went in with the Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit 5th edition - which also has the name Heavenly Hues on it???Beauty kits have like 5,000 names that I'm never really going to remember... but aside from that I love these Pixi Beauty Kits... I have the 2nd one and I always look for these to go on Clearance at my Target because they can be SOOOOO expensive without a discount. I think it was like $34 or something... but I found it at a discount store... so Yayyy for that!

Anyway off the tangent... I used some of the cheek products. I used the bronzer that is the first color in the middle row- then the blush right next to that and for the highlight I used that one last color in that last row.

Then I sprayed my face with the Ulta Beauty Watermelon Facial Mist. 

Eyes

I primed with my Mac Painterly Paint Pot and then I went in with that top matte crease color that you can see a heart on in the picture below. I also used that white cream color for my browbone. 

So for the lids I used the shimmery light gold that is in the 4th row of the palette and then I used the bronze shade that is right on top of the gold shade in the palette for my outer corner... and then I highlighted with that white highlighty shade. 

For Mascara I tried the Ulta Beauty Ultimate Lashes Multi Tasking Mascara... I was so impressed with this! It really made my lashes look nice and long and it lasts for a while. It's really nice- comfortable too! 


And then I used the Maybelline Spice for Me Lipstick... not my favorite color for this look but I don't think it's a bad color. I like it a lot still! 




Hope you guys like this look! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments