Hot Product Of The Moment: Sol De Janiero Coco Cabana Cream

Sol de Janiero is quickly becoming my favorite brand to splurge on. They are pricey- but their products are consistently good and they smell incredible. The Bum Bum Cream Scent was my favorite for a while... but this Coco Cabana Cream may have dethroned it.

The large size of this cream is $45... I didn't know that it was $45 when I was buying it at Sephora. I thought it was maybe around $40... as I think the Bum Bum Cream is a little less than $45... but I had already tried the Coco Cabana Cream- I used my sister's and... I knew I needed it. And I am happy to have the big size.

I apply this when I get done with showering and shaving- usually when my skin is still a little bit wet so that it kind of keeps that moisture locked.It goes on to your skin a little warm... at first my sister thought she was allergic to it- but then she realized she wasn't and it actually felt kind of nice... like it burns but not in a bad way- it's kind of a nice way that is a little relaxing.

The smell of this is kind of intoxicating lol. It just smells kind of warm, kind of sweet but also a little like popcorn... it just smells better the more you smell it. It is really nice.

As long as I keep using this consistently I will definitely repurchase this... especially in the fall and winter months. I obviously just bought this so I will continue using it through the spring and summer too... and I'll probably end up buying the spray too. I do think the scent might be better for fall/winter and the Bum Bum Cream scent is a little more summery. The hydration might be better for the Fall/Winter too because this is super super hydrating. I think it's worth it... but again sometimes I get bad at using body butters... so I want to make sure I actually use it before I totally say I'll 100% buy it again. It is worth it though and so far I've been using it a lot... and I actually like shaving better because of it.

That is everything I need to say about this. Let me know what you think... and what you think of the scent too because it is GOOD!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments