OOTD 3.14.19

So I wanted to wear a scarf this day... and I did! So thats sort of the focus of the look... but yeah! This look has a scarf!

Scarf 

Lets start out with the scarf... this is actually a secret skirt! It is a lularoe Cassie Skirt- a lot of people wear these as scarves. This is an awesome one with a floral print. I wore this for an Ed Sheeran concert a few months ago... but I love it as a scarf too!

Top 

My top is a dress from Old Navy. It's black and has polka dots. I think this is from last year... or a couple years ago maybe? I still wear this a lot and it's a little too hot for the spring I think... but I really like it still.

Leggings 
These Leggings are also from Lularoe! These might be my favorite pair... they are so comfy and the pattern is amazing!!! I love it!

Shoes 
These are from the express outlet... just nice slide on shoes- I wear these to work a lot because they are so easy to put on.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments