What's in my Nostalgic Clutch Bag from The Disney Store!


You guys should probably know... I love Disney! I always shop at the Disney Store and... I think the Oh My Disney section in particular has some great stuff... and my favorite thing are these clutch bags that look like VHS tapes from Disney Renaissance Movies. I have a Hercules one and an Aladdin one. I got one of my best friends a Lion King one for Christmas... these are just amazing. They're also pretty amazing as clutch bags aside from being adorable because it has a zippered pouch and a slot where you can put cards. So I wouldn't normally use one of these as an everyday bag... but I've been using this Hercules one as my everyday bag for a week or so?

So I like to wear these to work when I'm closing so that I don't have a big bag to be checked at the end of the night. Plus all my co-workers and managers seem to really like it... so that's fun!

So in this little thing I have a planner. This is whee I write down my schedule- plus it has a section for notes- so I like having a notebook with me too just in case. It's really tiny and I got this from the store I work at. I have my Monster's Inc pen here too... cause Disney. Lol.

I also like keeping a mirror in here too. I have one from Sephora that is nice and compact. I did take it out recently to make room for my phone- but if you can keep your phone in your pocket or something a mirror is good to have in here.

I also have a Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipe in here. I LOVE these individually packaged makeup remover wipes. They are AMAZING! I always feel like I need to remove my eye makeup when I'm out for a long time and these are so convenient for that.

I have a skittle Lip Smacker because sometimes I need lip balm. I have a million lip balms and I never pack them... so I try to pack at least one now.

I have a bite beauty mini lipstick in here too. This is what I used the other day when I used this bag- it's the color Chai- which is a really nice neutral color.

I have a scope breath spray... which is nice to refresh after a meal or if my mouth just feels a little dry or something.

Also I have my Tarte Sugar Rush Sugar Spritz spray. This smells so so good and I love having it in my bag. It lasts a while too! Just sprayed it!

Hope you guys like it! What's one essential you need in your bag? Let me know!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments