St. Patrick's Day Springtime Makeup Look w. Too Faced Then and Now Palette

So today is St. Patricks Day... but it's also starting to get nice out... and it is my boyfriend's birthday. So I did a more colorful springtime makeup look that I have to be honest... I'm not totally sure about- but I wanted to share it and I'm wearing it the rest of the day anyway... so yeah.

Face 
I started out with the Milani Prime Light Primer and then I went in with the Ulta Moisturizing Foundation Stick. Now I thought this was a little bit of a drier formula despite the fact that it said moisturizing- so I mixed it with the Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops in Sunlight... which made it a little too dewy looking... but still.

I also used a shimmery face palette... so that might have also added to the general shine on my face. I used the shade Shook as a bronzer, Poser as my blush, and Slay as a highlight.

Eyes 
I primed with the Nars Smudge Proof Primer and then I went in with the Too Faced Then and Now Palette. I used Pixie Dust on the lid... and I like having purple with light green colors like this... so I used I can't even on the crease and then on the outer corner I used Shady Bitch... not sure this went together as well as I thought it would. I also used the lighter side of Ooh La La on my browbone and then I went in with my Ulta Ultimate Lashes Multi Tasking Mascara. And... that was it!

Lips 
Pepper from Bite Beauty. I wanted something a little more spring-y looking... but all the pinks I was trying were too pink for this look... so I went with Pepper.


So... not my best look... but I'm still going to keep it on I think. I think it looks a little better now that my hair is almost dry... The first 3 pics I took are wet hair- the last 2 are dry hair.




Bye!
-Shannon

Comments