Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 3.8.19

I feel like I don't wear as much makeup as I used to because I work now and I don't always like having makeup on while I'm at work- but I've been more into makeup lately and I do have enough to talk about right now... so I'll have some things to talk about.

Frugal 

I've been loving some Ulta Beauty products lately! I really like the HD Soft Focus Foundation- I think this is a fuller coverage foundation that actually does work for my skin. It is just really nice and easy to use. The color selection isn't my favorite... I feel like the one that I have is maybe a shade too light- but the next shade looked a shade too dark... so it isn't bad it just isn't an EXACT match. Either way- great formula and if you can find a shade that looks good on you- try it out!

I also love their Ultimate Lashes Multi Tasking Mascara. This is a dryer formula than I usually use... but it's really nice and comfortable and I've just really been liking it a lot! I would totally purchase this- I got this as a free gift with purchase with other Ulta Beauty products that I got. It's great- I may do a full post on this itself.

Fancy 

My #1 Fancy Product this week is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Champagne Pop. Just a lovely highlight that looks kind of natural and it is just really pretty and one of those products I think is just fun to use. I really like this. I got mine at a discount store. By the way- I do say "Discount Store" instead of the actual name of any store a lot of times because I do work at the particular store... and while I think of it more than just a "Discount Store" I just feel like as far as the makeup community is concerned- that is a good way to put it and that's how people know to sort of look out for this product at those places because its a lot less than it would be at Ulta or Sephora.

Fragrance 
All The Stars from Bath and Body Works. I hope this is still available- I love the smell and would kind of like to get a lotion of this also so that I can layer it with the body spray. I really like the shower gel also... it might be my total favorite from Bath and Body Works and one I restock on a lot. It is really nice!

Fashion 

I switched handbags this week! This one is from Nanette Leopore- it's cute and big! The only thing I don't love about this bag is that it's a little awkward to carry because it's hard to close. When my Boyfriend and I hold hands- usually this one falls down and it gets a little annoying... but it's still a nice bag that is super cute and I like using it.


Favorite 

Captain Marvel! I was so excited for this movie and it was even better than I thought it would be! There were parts that were a little long... I might have fallen asleep for a few minutes at the end... but I still really loved it and Captain Marvel is just a really cool character and it makes me even more excited for Avengers Endgame! I loved it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments