Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 2.14.20

Happy Valentine's Day guys! Here are my favorites for the week!

Frugal 

My frugal favorite this week is the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lip Crayon in the color Trust Your Gut! This is really easy to apply and goes with every look and it lasts a long time! Love this product and its just really nice! Not as longwearing as my Lipsense- but great if you're on a budget or you just want to pick something up. This is pretty easy to get- you can get Maybelline just about everywhere.

Fancy 

I really like the Nars Natural Radiant Longwear foundation. This just has a nice coverage and it does last a long time... plus it doesn't make my skin look dry!

Fragrance 
I just purchased the perfume Cloud by Ariana Grande. This is a really nice, sweet perfume. I was just kind of looking to buy a rollerball from Ulta and I ended up buying the smallest bottle. It's my favorite type of sweet scent- but it isn't too strong or too sweet. The bottle is adorable too!

Fashion 

I just got this backpack from Michael Kors and I love it! I love wearing backpacks and I wanted to try a designer one and this caught my eye! It really does fit a lot of stuff in it and... I just like it a lot! I like bringing books and notebooks with me... so it just helps to have a bigger bag or a backpack.

Favorites 

I really like The Masked Singer! I just started watching it was on after the superbowl- and I'm continuing ti watch because the Turtle is totally Colton Underwood! And I know it isn't... but it totally is! I also really like The Kangaroo's singing voice- I can't wait to find out who that is!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments