Style Saturday: Uncropping a Crop Top

So I liked the way this top looked... but I'm not really comfortable showing my stomach... I still wanted to get this top though and I thought it would look cute on top of a cami or something... which is exactly what I did here!

Top 
This is a dip dyed ombre-ish sweatshirt thats a pinkish purply color that fades to a white. It's super cute! I wore a pinkish purple cami underneath it so that you can't see my stomach.

Jeans 
My Target Universal Thread Flannel lined jeans. These are so comfy- and they're also a little high waisted which is also good to wear with crop tops if you don't want to show your stomach.

Accessories 
I wore one thin necklace with rhinestones on it that I got at forever 21 and I wore a really long necklace from Universal Thread also cause I thought that would look cool. It's got some gold and silver little dots on a black chain.


My earrings are also from Universal thread and they're gold with silver dots on them.

For my hair I used a pink velvety scrunchy and a pearl clip.

Hope you guys like this look!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments