January Favorites!

Alright guys, I just filmed a video for my monthly favorites... so I'm going to post it here too because I might not have mentioned some of the lesser used products that I still think are favorites.

First off - Probably no surprise here- but my favorite favorite is the Hourglass Ambient Edit Volume 4 palette! This is something I have pretty much used EVERY DAY this year and it's just the best. I can use all of these products and I love them all. I would totally keep this and only this if I had to... and in fact I don't think I'm going to buy any other blushes or cheek products for a while just because I don't really want to stop using this. It's amazing.

I have one favorite palette that I used A LOT this month and that is the Maybelline Nudes of New York Palette. This is such a nice and useful palette. I can get tons of different looks with it- its very easy to come up with looks using it... and I just really like it!

The 2 palettes I've used less but would still consider favorites are the Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette and the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette. The Amrezy Palette I just bought- but I can already tell it's one of those palettes that's going to be fun to use and hard to put down. It can give you VERY GLAM looks and very everyday and good.

And the Mercury Retrograde is just a fun palette. I did a New Year's Eve look with it and I love how fancy and fun this one is. I love the Huda Beauty palettes... they really are the best.

My other favorite most used product of the month is the Revlon Rose Glow Hydrating and Illuminating Primer. This really does hydrate, illuminate and prime... which is really hard to find in one product!

Foundation favorites are the Pretty Vulgar Volcanic Water Cool AF Foundation. I think I'm going to do a review on this... probably tomorrow... but this is just a nice one that lasts a long time and looks good.

Another one is the lighter coverage Covergirl Skin Milk Foundation. I've just liked how it looks recently! It was probably my most used in January! Great for dry skin!

Lip favorites are definitely my lipsense products- my sister just started selling Senegence- so I got quite a few products in January. These last all day and the colors are just nice and easy to use. Plus you can mix colors if you want to get something a little different. If you want to follow her on facebook I'll post her page right here and if you want to follow her on Instagram she's unicornlipsandlashes. She didn't tell me to mention her... but I did ask her permission and if you're going to buy from someone I recommend my sister! She also posts on Instagram EVERY DAY and has some really great informative lives on facebook.

This may have been in early February... but I just got these Velour Puffs from Ulta and I've been using that to apply my foundation to see if I like Velour Puffs before I order the Tati Beauty Blendiful. I like the velour puffs... honestly for the price- $2.50- I might rather keep buying these instead lol. The Blendiful is made for foundation and all the face makeup- these are kind of just made for powder touch ups... so it's not as good and not the same but for $2.50 you really can't go wrong.

Also I love my I heart extreme curl and volume mascara. This is a really good formula and I feel like this works like a waterproof mascara but it's not a waterproof mascara which is AWESOME!

I think that is it! I hope you guys like it!
Bye!
-Shannon

Comments