Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

Frugal 

I just bought some new (to me) Elf Products. And... I'm impressed with the Elf Putty Eye Primer! I got the white version and it actually lasts a long time. I was kind of hoping it would be good because I love the Nars Smudgeproof primer... but I thought it might be cool to buy something less than $28... and so far so good with this one. I'm kind of in the process of comparing it to the Nars primer and giving you updates... so something to keep in mind!

Fancy 
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette! I think I wanted to mention this last week... but I didn't? I wrote that I had 2 fancy favorites- but I only mentioned one... and I justttt got this towards the end of last week so... something tells me this was the other favorite I didn't really want to mention. I have a youtube video I did with this- I have a Makeup of the Day Monday I did with this... and I'm a little obsessed and kind of want more! So... yeah more soon I think! This is great though... this has sooo many interesting colors and textures it's hard to not find inspiration using this palette.

Fragrance 

I didn't really have one... but I used the Bum Bum cream a few times I think and that always smells amazing!

Fashion 
My Resin Earrings! These were 5.99 and they're amazing!!!
Favorites 
I've been reading the book We Met In December by Rosie Curtis.. I have a few pages left and I just haven't had time to finish it yet... but this is a cute love story. I'll do a review on this on my other blog or my youtube channel soon... but I really liked it!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments