My 4 Valentine's Day Beauty and Fashion Tips

Alright ladies! It's almost valentine's day and... idk. I thought these would be some fun themed beauty tips. Not sure if I have the best answers or anything... but I thought this would be fun! And to be honest... I had a Throwback Thursday written out and I don't feel like typing it... so this is my on the cuff short little blog!

1) Do Your Hair a Different Way- This is something I used to ALWAYS do... and I think I might do it again this year even though I don't think I'm going to get to see my boyfriend that way... but I just think this is fun. This was inspired by the first Valentine's Day episode of The Office where Pam wheres her hair down instead of in the half updo she usually does. I just thought that was kind of cool and romantic and it's a really easy way to make yourself look a little different.

2) You Don't have to wear Pink or Red- I know pretty much everyone does... but Valentine's Day isn't St. Patrick's Day... you don't HAVE to wear the color. I wore Yellow and Blue last year because I had seen the movie Isn't It Romantic the day before and she wore Blue and Yellow in the movie... and I thought it looked cute. They were these yellow pants with flowers I had just gotten at Old Navy... it was cute. You can totally where Pink or Red... but I don't think it's required.

3) Hearts are an All Year Long Fashion- I feel like I don't buy as many Christmas clothes as I want because you can really only wear those for like a month or 2 if you're a November is Christmas person. Valentine's Day Clothes I feel more inclined to buy because Hearts are something I wear all year long. They're just kind of a cute- girly looking favorite of mine that suits my style.

4) Holidays are a fun time to show off your style- I feel like I always get compliments on my style when I wear something for different holidays... and honestly it's really fun for me! I wore an Elf Dress on several occasions during Christmas and I think it brought a little holiday cheer! I feel like Valentine's Day is similar. Maybe someone isn't having the best day or they're feeling kind of down on themselves... sometimes seeing people sort of in the holiday spirit will perk them up a bit.

Hope you guys liked this post... I just thought it'd be fun to do this... I might try doing this on more holidays too!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments