2sday: 2 Jewelry Items I bought Today

Alright guys... I was a little low on ideas for Twos-day today... but I thought I'd do this Haul Style and tell you the 2 jewelry items I bought today from the store I work at!


1) Mixed Metal Necklace from Lucky Brand- I've been into... slightly more simple jewelry lately. I usually like to have a little bit of sparkle... but as far as necklaces are concerned right now I'm into either smaller dainty pieces or some simple either silver or gold colored pieces... or mixed metal- which is sort of my go-to. This one has some opalescent stones on it- which I like a lot too because my birth stone is opal!

2) Resin earrings- So I got this one pair that were just like dangly circly earrings and I got so many compliments on them and they were only 5.99... and I saw this chain pair and I was like "OHH this is amazing." and I found another pair that had like a link... so I got that too. They're only $6!!! I can't not get them lol.

Hope you guys like this post! Let me know if you want other sort of mini hauls in these 2'sday things... I've thought of some others already.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments