Style Saturday: OOTD Bright Colors

So I just got this sweater from Target and... I did a whole outfit around it. It was also partially inspired by the Harley Quinn movie that I saw the night before buying this.

Top 
Like I said- this is a super colorful sweater from the brand Wild Fable at Target. It's sooo pretty and I LOVE the colors. I have a pink tank top underneath because this is a very see through sweater. And it's very light so it'll be something I can wear in Spring still! LOVE this.

Jeans 
I got a new pair of jeans from Universal Thread! These are a short pair because I get a bigger size- so the ones that I had before were a little big on the bottom... so the short pair is definitely good for me! This is also a bit of a bigger size so I have a belt on with it too. The Belt... I think is from Universal Thread also. Posibly from Wild Fable.

Jewelry and Accessories 
My earrings are really cute and colorful! They go perfectly with this sweater too! I have a moon necklace on a gold chain on too... I wanted something small because the earrings are so big- and I think the tiny moon on this chain just adds a nice little amount of color. It's like a blue opalescent stone. Really pretty!



I also have my pink pearl headband on too.

And that is it! Hope you guys like this look!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments