Lip Swatch Sunday: All The Lipsense Colors I have

Alright I don't sell lipsense but my sister does. I know this isn't everyone's favorite type of thing but I really like it- these lipsticks last me all day and I like all the colors and they're pretty easy to mix and make your own colors... I just like them! So if you like them or you want to try them you can go to my sister's Facebook Page Unicorn Lips and Lashes or Unicornlipsandlashes on Instagram. Even if you just want to see what it's all about- she does really high quality informative videos.

And she got me some of these colors for Christmas... so of corse I'm shouting her out! Lol.


Gingerbread 

This one is pretty and this was in the Christmas Gift my sister got me. It's pretty, neutral and has a bit of a shimmer to it!

Peacock Pearl 

This is a really pretty purple color. I wanted to try a darker color and this one was the one that was the darkest that looked the best for me. It's more bright than dark actually... really pretty and I like mixing this one a lot.

Dawn Rising 
This one is my favorite! It's so neutral and pretty and there's a shimmer to it too! Great day to day color- goes with every look.

Praline Rose 
This is another favorite! I actually purchased this a year or 2 ago... and I lost it... but I got this one in a mystery bag from my sister... and I still really love it! Another everyday pink color that I love!

Nutmeg 
I think this looks a little more red than it is in person because... this is the last color I swatched. But it is like a dark brownish shimmer shade and this is another one that I got for christmas.

BTW I used the Glossy Gloss with all of these also and I removed them all with the OOPs remover. I did about 3 coats of each one... I feel like I might have done 4 coats of Nutmeg cause it looks really dark lol.

So those are the swatches! Hope you guys like them!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments