MOTD Monday: Reddish Look with Naked Cherry Palette

Alright- today I have a reddish look inspired by Valentine's Day and the new Harley Quinn movie. And I have a bright sweater on so it goes with that too.

Face 

So I primed with the Elf Luminess Putty Primer and then I used the Maybelline Dream Radiant liquid foundation. I used the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer under my eyes and I set it with the Hourglass Diffused Light ambient lighting powder... then I did my eye makeup which I'll talk about in a second... then I used the Hourglass blush in Luminous Glow, highlighted with the Euphoric Strobe Light Strobe Powder and then set with the Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light.


Eyes 
I primed with the Elf Putty Eye Primer and then went in with Bing in my crease and Ambitious all over the lid. I put some of Turn On on my inner third to highlight a bit. Then I darkened my crease with Devilish and I used Drunk Dial on the outer corner. And I'm pretty sure I used whatever the lightest matte or satin color is to highlight my browbone.

I used the Essence I heart Extreme Curl and volume mascara for mascara.

Lips 

I used the Nudestix color in the shade Purity and for some reason I thought I used a Revlon color and put the Senegence Shadowsense in Sandstone Pearl Shimmer on top to see if it would last better... Nudestix usually lasts me a while anyway... so I don't think I really needed it. But it looked nice and shimmery.

And That's the finished look! Hope you guys like it!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments