What's On My Sephora Loves List????

So... this I just thought would be kind of a fun thing to do now...  Most of these aren't anything I'm going to buy soon- but I wanted to share anyway! These are the things on my Loves List! I'm going to break it down by brand because a lot of the things I have multiple versions from different brands.

Viseart 

So I have a bunch of Viseart Palettes on the list because... well I don't know what I want really and there are some of these that have been on my loves list for a while.

I have 3 of the Theory Palettes on the list. Amethyst, Minx and Cashmere. Minx and Cashmere look very similar- I think Cashmere is slightly warmer... so I would probably just chose between the 2 rather than getting both of them... but They're both really pretty and I've heard good things! Amethyst is a purple palette that I've heard has THE BEST purple shadow in it... I'm not a huge purple palette person so this probably isn't what I would pick first... but I do really like it.

I also have 2 of the Edit palettes... these are the ones I think I'm more likely to get. I just can't choose between the Warm Edit Palette and the Rose Edit Palette. So... both of these are on the list. I think the Warm would be something I'd get more use out of it... but I'm still going to keep the Rose palette on there too. These are $39 and come with a lot of shades... so that's why I'm leaning towards these. The Theory palettes go on sale a lot... so thats kinda why they're on the list.

Then last but not least... this has been on my list forever and I really can't bring myself to buy it... but I love it when EmilyNoel83 does looks with it... the Warm Neutral Mattes Palette. This is $80... which is a little too much for me... but it looks good... so if it goes on sale again or if I just really decide to treat myself... it's there!

Fenty Beauty 

I have a bunch of the Snap Shadows on the list... I'll probably try one and then more if it's good. But I have True Neutrals, Deep Neutrals, Rose, Smokey, and Cadet on the list. I like Fenty but I've never tried their eye palettes because they don't really have a lot... so Idk I might try these. The shadow sizes look small and for $25... I'm not sure about it... but these are cute and fun looking... and I do use my Huda Beauty Mini Palettes a lot.

I also have the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r hydrating longwear foundation on the list... I don't need a foundation right now- I have plenty so I probably won't be getting this... but I like that this is a hydrating foundation. This foundation has like 40 shades I think... but it doesn't really have one that matches my skin that well. I want to sephora... and it's not easy to find a match for me.

Anastasia Beverly Hills 

I have the Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Volume 3 and the Mini version on the list... Idk if I'll get either of these. This is just the one that appealed for me the most.

And the rest is just one thing from each brand.

Another foundation I probably won't get but it's on the list... The Hourglass Seamless Finish Foundation Stick. I've had a makeup artist use this on me and it's amazing! I don't think I'll get this because it is VERY expensive for what it is... but idk it's on my list anyway. I love Hourglass and I have had this product on me before and loved it.

I have the Farsali Unicorn Elixer Mini on the list... I probably will get this. I might need to go through my oils soon because I think some of mine are older and probably won't still be good... but I've heard good things about this before and since it's a mini I'll probably try it sometime sooner than some other things.

And the Tatcha Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser... I've used this and I really like it. I might want to try the Senegence exfoliator because that seems good too... but I am using my sample of the Tatcha one and it makes my skin feel nice and tight after... so I like that a lot!

I have one of the new Bite Beauty Power Matte Lip Pencils on my list in the color Amaretto. Bite Beauty Discontinued my favorite color from their Multi Stick line which was Cashew... so I think this might be the same color. I need to find some dupes cause I can tell mine is expired. I might have some in my collection... but I'll probably do a post about that sometime soon. I'd like to get something close from the same brand too... and I wanted to try this.

I just have 2 Palettes left on the list... The Charlotte Tilbury Darling Eyeshadow palette. I feel like I've heard good things and some not so good things about Charlotte Tilbury... but I kind of want to try this. Idk. It's on the list I may never get it.

And the Natasha Denona Love Palette... I have the Sunrise palette from Natasha Denona and I like that a lot... I don't really use it all the time though so... I might not get this just because it doesn't look as wearable... but I like how it looks.

That is it! Hope you guys like it!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments