Style Saturday:Super Cute Spring-ish OOTD

Hey guys! It's not spring yet... but it's getting close. The groundhog said so at least right??? Anyway here's my way of bringing it in!

Top 
I got the top at the store I work at... I talked about this in my haul and I totally totally love it! It's pretty and it has flowers on it!!! I have a white tank underneath it because I didn't know how see through this top would be and I thought this would be a good idea.

Later on I got a little chilly and I threw on my Purple Fuzzy Cardigan from target! Loved how this went with everything.



Jeans 
My Universal Thread jeans from Target! Love these! These are flannel lined so their nice and warm too.

Jewelry and Accessories 

I have my headband that I think I mentioned in my fashion favorites this week. I have a haul coming up soon that I haven't posted yet.


For Jewelry I have my pearl ring that my sister got me for my birthday! And I got big hoop earrings from target with a pearl on them. I wore this cute dainty gold necklace from Forever 21. This has little gold rose dots on it. I wanted something small because I had these GIANT earrings on with it!

Anyway I loved this look- I felt so cute and so fancy and I wanted to share it with you guys!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments