MOTD Monday: Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette

Guys... This is only the second look I've done with this palette and I LOVE IT! Such a useful everyday sort of palette- but you can get a really fun glam look with it too... which is what I got today!

Eyes 
I didn't know what type of look I was going to do with this- so I started out with OG in the crease after priming with the Nars Smudge Proof Primer. I decided to go with Cupcake all over the lid and then I added Barb to the inner third. I put Semsa in the crease to bring some more pink into the look... and then I went in the inner corner with BK. And I lined my upper and lower lashline with Yugo.

I used the Essence I heart Extreme Curl and Volume Mascara. Ohhh and on my browbone I used Creme from the Elf New Classics Palette

Face 
I actually did some steps for my face makeup before the eye makeup... but I was so excited by how the eye look turned out that I forgot to write this first lol.

So I used my Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Primer Oil. Then I used the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation. I also used the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer- which I did after the eye makeup along with the rest of these steps. I used my Hourglass Ambient Edit Palette that I always use... and I went in with Euphoric Fusion Blush, Euphoric Strobe Light Highlight and I set the face with Diffused Light... Usually I only use Diffused Light under my eyes and I use Dim Light to set my face... but I used this by mistake and I'm not mad at it.

And for my lips I used 2 layers of Peacock Pearl from Lipsense with 1 layer of Gingerbread. This created a more neutral purple with some shimmer. It was really nice.

Hope you guys like this post! I loved this look!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments