Throwback Thursday: Pretty Vulgar Cool AF Lava Water Foundation

Alright- I'm not really sure how old this product is... but I think it might be something that's been around at least as long as Pretty Vulgar has been at Sephora- I never tried it until I tried the line till I saw this at the store I work at... and I saw this at the store I work at and I had already tried an eye palette and I wanted to give this a go!

So first off- I went to Sephora's site just to see the name of this foundation- and I saw that there were only 10 shades... I can't exactly tell what the shades look like... but to me it looks like its lacking in the medium skintone ranges... really all ranges. I feel like if you can't have like 20 shades at least- I don't know it just isn't enough.

Other than that though- I love how this foundation looks, I like how it lasts, and it applies really nicely. It is a water based foundation... but it is thicker than a typical oil or serum foundation. It looks nice on my dry skin... but it isn't a dewy finish and it's fuller coverage than most.

And it doesn't really take a lot for this to be full coverage. I only do a few drops and it blends really nice and easily.

I have a picture after a long day of work... I think you can still kinda see the foundation and the blush. I definitely could in real life... but now that I'm looking at the picture I'm not sure it shows as well...



I hope you guys like this review!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments