Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 2.21.20

Hey guys! Favorite post of the week- my Weekly Favorites! Hope you guys like it!

Frugal 

I just got the Elf Luminous Putty Primer- I totally see why people like it! It helps makeup last- I think it looks luminous and it helps blur pores. It's hard to apply... maybe I should try using it with a brush... I still like it and it's a favorite this week for sure!

Fancy 

The Jeffree Star Blood Sugar Palette! I've been trying to do more Valentine'sy reddish looks (I know I'm posting this after Valentine's Day... but I'm a week behind on these posts) and I was also sort of inspired by Harley Quinn... but this is just a good palette and I love the looks I've been getting with it!

Fragrance 
Still using Cloud by Ariana Grande. Honestly I've never gotten more compliments on a perfume! The Ariana Grande Perfumes are nice because they aren't too strong- but they do last a long time! These smell sweet and they're just really good!

Fashion 
I saw Birds of Prey this week and I feel like I've been doing more wearable Harley Quinn inspired outfits. Harley Quinn is kind of my style! I've been doing some wearable Harley Quinn inspired outfits.

Favorites 
I really like this book I started called The Plus One by Sarah Archer. This is a cute love story about a Robotics Engineer that needs a Plus One to her sister's wedding... do she builds a robot and falls for him! I haven't gotten to the actual robot building of it yet... but this is a really well written book and the characters are fantastic. I really like it! I'm sure I'll do some reviews of it soon!

Honorable Mentions 

The Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid foundation is a great one that I've been loving! I think I want to do a full review on this soon because I really like it! I honestly think I might like this more than the Nars one that was a favorite last week!

I kind of talked about this on a Two-sday but I love my Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. I've been using it more and its just really good!

There are a bunch of colorful sweaters that I like lately that I'll be doing in OOTD's. They're really fun!

The Merry Cherry Cheer Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works is great too! I wanted to mention this as my Fragrance of the week... but really Cloud is still my favorite!

And I really liked this video from Molly Burke! Check it out- she's a blind youtuber/vlogger and she talked to one of her biggest inspirations growing up who she's now friends with and this woman is her mentor and she has an amazing story as well... and it's just a great video!

I also cleared out my sister's room! Which is sort of my "office" or at least a place where I can write and edit. Now I can do that on a desk or a bed! Lol.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments