Gypsy Look with (Mostly) Affordable Products+ Colourpop Where The Light Is Kathleenlights Collab

So I think I sort of did a version of this... or something similar to this not too long ago... but I liked the way this looked a little better and I used a few more products... so I thought I'd let you guys know.
(Can you kind of see the amazing shinyness of the shadows? I liked how it looked!) 

I started out with my eyes. I primed with Elf's make up lock and seal. I just put this directly on my eyes... which you really need to be careful about because it burns if it gets in your eye... but thats the most effective way I found this. I don't really think its intended to be a primer... but thats how I think it works best... so yeah.

Then I went in with my Colourpop eyeshadow in the shade Kathleenlights from the Where The Light is Quad that she created. This is a gorgeous GORGEOUS gold color. Its the best. I love it. I just used that all over my lid. For the crease I did use Cornelius, which is a matte brown shade... but I went over it with a matte brown from the Elf Cool Bronzer in the mosaic type of form. Then I took some of Blaze which is a really nice really glittery dark brown and I put that on the outer part of my eye. And then I took the shade Glow, which is the best matte highlight shade ever and I put that on my inner corner and on my browbone and... I love it. Its just a matte white, but it really does make you glow. Really dig it.

Next I went on to my face. First I used Elf's Moisturizer and then I primed with their Moisturizing Primer... which I hated at first, but now I actually kind of love. Then I took my L'oreal Infallible foundation and dotted that on my skin and then blended it in with a beautyblender. I did half of my face with the beauty blender pretty much soaking wet and then the other half of my face with it just damp, I squeezed it out. The damp side looked a lot fuller coverage than the wet side, so I took a little bit on the tip of the beauty blender and blended that in before going in with a second layer on both sides... and that actually made it look normal and even so that was good. I think to even it all out I just went in with the damp beauty blender and no extra product... and that worked well.

Next I used the Elf Cool Bronzer again and I used the browner shades on a Real Techniques Sculpting brush and just lightly contoured my face with that. It actually turned out really well. This brush helped me a lot with contouring, so I'm happy about that.

Then I used my Real Techniques Blush Brush and went in with the Nyx HD blush in Intuition. This is a nice color. I blended added more and then blended again lol. And then I highlighted with my Elf baked Highlighter in blush gems.

I then did my concealer... might have done this before... I forget. I used my Erase Paste from Benefit cause I love this stuff. Just under my eyes and I set it with the Elf Translucent under eye powder... which is amazing.

Back to my eyes! I took an Elf Smudger Brush and took KathleenLights under my lashline on like the first half and then I used blaze under my second half.

I forget what order I did my setting sprays... but I used both the Urban Decay All Nighter and the Pixi Glow Mist. I really need a lot of dewyness with this foundation and the Pixi setting spray is good... but I was partying all night, so I needed the All Nighter too lol.

And for lashes I used my Rimmel Scandaleyes Kate Moss Mascara which I got in my Influenster Voxbox... I'll have a full review on this but I like it but I need another mascara with it so I used Ulta's Amped Lashes mascara, which worked well.

And for my lipgloss I used Bite Beauty's Garnet... which I absolutely love. Bite's Lipglosses are AWESOME and probably my favorite... even possibly over Buxum... which is saying something. I say that like I have a ton which I don't lol... but I love this one! It is a little sticky though, so be careful!

So yeah that is everything. This make up really did last me all night. I mean my blush and contour may have faded quickly... but everything else was awesome the entire night and I was super super impressed.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments