Pack With Me: What I'm bringing to Atlantic City.

Sooo... I'm not really going anywhere "travel" wise right now... but I am going to Atlantic City and it is going to be an overnight trip... and I will be going out to dinner and probably out dancing and playing the penny slots and stuff like that while I'm there... so I want some make up with me... you guys get it! Lol.

And I don't even know 100% what I am bringing yet... so you guys are going to pack my clothes and other stuff with me. How Fun! Lol.

Body/Skincare/Hair 
For Shower Gel I'm going to bring my mini Candy Eggs Shower Smoothie from Ulta that my sister got me for Easter. This is a really great smell in a shower gel, its in a cute mini size, so its definitely going to work well just to travel with so I have something in the morning that I can shower with.

I'm probably not going to bring a shampoo and conditioner... well you know what, maybe I will just in case. I have these mini Pantene Shampoos and conditioners, I'll pack one of those and bring it with me just in case I need it or if anyone else does. I guess I could use the Shower Smoothie from Ulta as shampoo in a pickle... but I've had these for quite some time... and I never really had an excuse to use them other than at a public pool with a friend... so maybe I'll pack it just in case.

I'm also going to bring my mini size of the One n Only Argan Oil. This is my holy grail hair oil. This is something I will continue to repurchase like all the time. Its affordable and it makes my hair silky and smooth and I just love it! I have a full size too... I don't actually like the packaging of the Full Size as much because the opening where the oil comes out is too big and it gets a little messy. I don't think they sell the mini size though so... yeah.

I'm going to pack a Batiste Dry Shampoo. I actually got a pack of minis of these, so that is convenient. Love this stuff!

I guess I should bring a comb just in case too. And I'll bring my L'oreal Evercream Nourishing Leave in thingamabob thing. I don't want to bring my Ouidad comb... maybe my small one from Conair. Lol. Yeah that works. And the L'oreal Evercreme... its a little big, and I don't really need it... but it will probably help a little and maybe someone else will need it or something. Its a good conditioner.

I'm not going to bring any of my Ouidad products, but I'll probably bring my Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Sea Salt texturizing cream. This makes my hair look nice and curly and I really like it. I'm almost done with this bottle that I have... but I have a back up, so I can bring this and get rid of it in AC. Hopefully I'll get the back up before I go on the trip. Cause Aghhhh! Lol.

For Skincare I guess I'll bring my Simple Moisturizing Cleanser... maybe I won't even bring it? It'll remove make up though, so I think that will be a good thing to bring. I don't really want to bring my Purity Cleanser cause thats expensive... so yeah. I think I'll bring my Elf moisturizer also cause I like this a lot. It kind of acts as a moisturizing primer for your primer almost. Lol. I like it.

I'll bring some hairties cause I need them.

And I think I'm going to bring my Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Rollerball. This was a point perk that I love. If I lose it no big deal, I want the full size anyway lol.

Ohhh and I should probably bring Toothpaste, a toothbrush and deodorant because... I need those. Lol. And my contact solution, which I think I mentioned and a case plus my glasses. Lol.

I'm also going to bring the h2o deep sleep recovery mask cause why not. I have a little sample of this from Ulta and it seems like a good idea to bring it with me.

Make Up 
For Foundation I'm bringing the L'oreal Infallible with the Too Faced Hangover RX. I just really like this stuff together! I have dry skin and the Hangover Rx primes nicely and moisturizes and the Infallible doesn't look as dry or cakey on.

I'm bringing my UD Primer Potion in the original formula. This lasts all day with tarte shadows, so I'm happy about that.


For eyeshadow I just ordered the Tarte Showstopper Palette and as long as I get that from my Ulta order. That also comes with a bronzer, blush and highlight... so thats what I'm bringing for that also. I'm really excited about this palette. Its so pretty and I just really love Tarte as a brand... so yeah. This is exciting for me! I'm also bringing Milani's Bella Champagne because that makes a nice highlight for the eyes. This doesn't really have a highlight for the eyes specifically... I could use the face highlight I guess... but I'm bringing the Milani.


Probably bringing my Infallible Setting Spray... I like this a little more than the UD All Nighter because I feel like I can get away with just using this and not my Pixi Glow Mist. It does make the skin look more refreshed and it makes it longwearing.

For Mascara I'll bring Ultas Amped Lashes along with the Rain Coat. Love these!

For lips... Idk... I'm going with Buxum because I love Buxum and fun fact: For my 21st birthday I purchased my first Buxum lipgloss in Starr and I won pretty big on the slot machines... so I think that helped a little! Lol I'm bringing Shannon and Wesley and also Bite Beauty's Garnet. I love lipgloss!

I was going to bring the Benefit Erase Paste and the Milani Shadow eyes also... but these might end up sitting in a car for a while and I don't want them to melt. So... yeah.  And I unpacked my Bite Beauty Garnet lipgloss. I may only bring Shannon cause I'm almost done with that anyway. I'm keeping my Eos balm and a babylips. Lol.
Brushes 
I think I'm going to bring my Up and Up Blush Brush. I love this with the other Tarte blush that I have and I think it'll work well with this too.

I think I'll bring the Urban Decay Good Karma brush that came with the Naked 3 palette. Mine is split in 2 but... I think it'll work well. Theres a flat shader brush and a larger brush for the crease. Most people don't like this, I find it useful.

I'll also bring my Elf shadow brush. This isn't their flat shader brush... but thats what it is? Lol I use this quite a lot. So that'll be useful. I'll also bring the Ulta feebie brush that I like to use in my crease.

I'll bring my Real Techniques beauty sponge thingy. I think I like this more than the Beauty Blender.

I'll bring the Ulta brush thats sort of like a contour brush. Its like an angled blush/ contour brush and that'll be useful for the bronzer that comes with this palette. And a Fan Brush for the highlight. Mine is from Real Techniques.

And an Elf eyelash curler... cause it works, it isn't the best but I don't want to bring my fancier one. Lol.

Clothing/ Accessories 

I'm bringing the dress that I will be wearing Thursday Night. Its a red and paisley Maxi dress with a slit in the side that I got from American Eagle. I really like it, I love the slit cause its like "Undercover sexy" lol. I really like it. (check out my haul to see this in a pic. Lol.)

I'm bringing some pajamas I just got from American Eagle's Aerie part. They have lobsters on the shorts and its pretty cute. And its purple so I have a purple top to go with it.

We're going to the beach on Friday, so I'm bringing a swimsuit. I got mine at Macy's. It looks like a dress almost and it has a lot of color on it... so that is really cool. It covers all bits and bobs. I like it. (again check out haul for pics. Lol I'm lazy.)

I'm also going to bring a pair of flip flops. I have a bunch of pairs from Old Navy and American Eagle. Just to wear to the beach cause the shoes I am wearing up there are a bit fancy to wear to the beach.

I'm going to bring sunglasses... I have a cute pair from Forever 21 actually that I think will look really cute with the bathing suit. They're mint green with like a chain on them. I got them last year. Super cute.

I also brought a beach cover up... I wasn't going to bring this just because my suit covers EVERYTHING... but if we go to like a restaurant or a bar right from the beach, I don't think I can just sit in my suit. So just in case, I'm bringing that.

I also need a change of  clothes for the next day... I'm bringing a pair of longer bermuda shorts that I got from Old Navy last year. These I'll probably wear up to Atlantic City also. For shirts, I think I'm going to bring a lightweight tank top from American Eagle Outlets. Its just grey and cute. And I'm packing another grey t shirt from American Eagle with a little sunset on the pocket... just in case. Lol I just wanted something else in there so... yeah. And to wear up I'm wearing another plain top from AE with a design on the pocket too. I'm probably going to do a lookbook at some point with what I'm wearing and stuff... so I'm not posting pics right now.

I also might bring an extra pair of shorts... lol. I know this is alot and I'm literally just staying overnight... but what if I spill something on my shorts or something like that? I want to know I have an extra pair! Lol. I have a pair from Macy's that my mom gave me. They're kind of mom jeans, but they look good, so I'll wear them! These are more like Capri pants. I may not bring them... but I like that they're there.

I sort of want to bring the dress I got from Cotton on too... I don't think I will. If I do bring it, then I won't bring the extra shirt and extra shorts and probably not the bathing suit cover up either... but I might just bring it... lol.

Now for Jewelry... I don't want to bring a lot... I have two beachy necklaces that I think will go well with it. One is from a local store called Sunshine Daydream and I got it years ago... so its unlikely they even have it anymore. And one is from Express... from even more years ago... and I doubt they have anything like it anymore.

I'm bringing 2 pairs of earrings. Studs that have a white stone in them and tiny gold hoops. These are nice. And easy and will go with anything. I'm also bringing a blue bracelet that I got from New York and Company because it looked beachy to me. Lol.

I think I'm going to bring my flower crown from Francescas too... cause its cute and easy to make my hair look fancier. Lol.

This is far too much for an overnight stay... whatever. Lol.
Others... things I forgot about before... lol 

I think I mentioned that I'm bringing glasses... I don't think I'm going to bring my actual glasses that I wear every day... I think I'm going to bring my old pair... cause I'd be sad if I lost these. Plust its the same perscription and I like them both... so yeah. And a contact case, I'll probably wear my contacts most of the time.

I'm going to bring a bunch of Hand Sanitizers cause I have a lot. 4 of my friends are going... I'm going to bring one for everyone. And a Coconut Lime sanitizer spray cause women's bathrooms are nasty and I've ever used hand sanitizer on my feet cause there was something nasty.

I'm bringing tissues... cause duh.

I'm packing a big tote bag that I'll bring my beach stuff in cause I don't want my whole everything with me at the beach. Plus its big enough that someone else can bring their stuff too.

I'm going to bring a smaller handbag with me... I have one from Forever 21 that fits pretty much everything I need. So thats nice.

And I think I'll bring a hoodie... just in case! If not I'll just wing it and buy one from a gift shop when I'm there... but yeah. I may not want to do that.... but I wouldn't mind commemorating the trip!

And I think that is everything. I think I'll post this after I'm in AC... so if I'm like "ohhh this is a bit much I'm not packing that... I'll edit it and let you know! lol.

Byeee! Hope this wasn't too boring!
-Shannon

Comments