Haul: Fashion, Accessories, Drugstore and High End Beauty Bathing Suit, Shoes...

So... yeah. Shopping happens and... yeah.

American Eagle Outlets 

I was shopping at the Outlets with my mom... and I wasn't really looking to buy anything... but I was going out that night and I wanted somethin new to wear... sooooo...

I got this really cool pair of flowy skirt looking pants. I believe these are called their Soft Pant Wide Leg and they are amazing and colorful and just look really really cool on. It has a sort of paisley print on it. Really cute, super comfy and very lightweight.

To go with that I got a couple tank tops... I'm not sure if these are only sold at AE outlets or if they're sold in regular stores too... idk... but they were pretty nice. I got a burgandy one because there are purples in the pants and there is sort of a burgandy and it matched really nicely. And I got a grey one also because I liked the way these looked. I don't think it made me look fat or anything... which sometimes can happen with clothes, and grey can go with everything so yeah. Its another option to wear with these pants I can wear it with other things... and other pants if I buy more... and its just nice.

I also looked at the jewelry there and I got one long necklace with a cool opal-looking stone in it. I'm obsessed with anything that looks like an opal or a moonstone. Opal is my birthstone and its bad luck to buy for yourself... but I buy fake looking ones and its okay lol. This was just pretty and it has sparkles on the side and the little charms with it are cool, so I thought that would be cool.

And I got a set of earrings because I really like American Eagle Earrings... especially ones in a set cause I like having options. These are all gold and have some plain looking earings, circle studs, octagon studs, sphere studs, rhinestones and dangly feathers and hoops. All really pretty and I was happy with it.  (didn't get a pic of these... but you can kind of picture it right? The hoops and feathers are pretty small... lol.)

this doesn't show the full awesomeness of the pants, but you get them. The ones on me, not in the backround. This is the Maroon Tank) 

(and the grey tank! I wore the other tank with the pants, but I liked this one too!) 

Francesca's 

I don't always shop here because its expensive... but they do have good sales... but I didn't get anything that was a good sale and I spent too much money on a frickin scarf that I could not leave the store without...

So this scarf has sunflowers on it and I absolutely love sunflowers. Its an infiniti scarf, its super pretty. It caught my eye when my friend was in the changing room... and its frickin $22... this is not worth $22... its a scarf. The Material isn't even that nice... but I didn't know what I was paying for and I wanted it... so I got it... And I love it, so I'm keeping it... but I'm going to be extremely careful cause I wayyy overpayed... lol.

And the next thing I got cause all accessories were buy one get one half was a flower crown... because I really need that... Lol. No but really I can pull it off and its cute and again... sunflowers. I need sunflowers in my life clearly. So yeah this is also expensive... originally it was $12 but with the Bogo half it was $6... but still not super cheap because the quality doesn't seem all that... but... whatever. Its cute and I'll wear it and it makes me happy.



Macy's 

I actually got a dress for Graduation which is coming up sooo sooo soon! Its from Charter club and the colors were really pretty and I liked it a lot!

Ulta 

I had a 20% off one item coupon that I was excited to use... and it doesn't start till the 10th... ugh! Lol. It would have only worked on one item which is the One n' Only Argan Oil Treatment... lol so the only one it would have worked for is the One n Only. Lol. I told you guys I absolutely love this stuff it makes my hair so soft and it just has been so much better since I started using this. I didn't run out of my free sample yet, but I wanted a full size cause I'm going to Atlantic City soon and I want the travel size for that... so yeah! And I did use the 3.50 off coupon for this so that was good!

The thing I really wanted was the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer. I hear this is amazing for dry skin and my skin has been especially dry lately. I would try just about any primer if it helps... especially since my favorite foundation is quite dry and yeah.

I also got two mascaras, which were on sale for $6. I repurchased the Amped Lashes. Mine is still good, but this I'll keep as a back up cause I don't go to Ulta a whole lot and this is my favorite. I also got the RainCoat waterproof topcoat because I've heard on youtube that this is really amazing and I want a good waterproof mascara for graduation. Or to make a good mascara waterproof for graduation and summer. So yeah, I'll try this out!

Sephora 

I've been having real bad dry patch problems on my chin, so I picked up the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. I asked a girl that works there if this was good for dry skin, she said its great and its good to just use as a spot moisturizer for your dry patches and I was down for that. Lol. Idk if I'll put it on my whole face tonight or just my chin... I'll let you know how this works out.

 I made a second trip to sephora cause I saw something I wanted and didn't pick it up... so I had to go back lol. The Buxum Pink With Envy Full On Lip Polish Collection. This I got A) The First Time I went to Atlantic City for my 21st birthday I got Starr and I wore that and I had good luck on the slot machines and won like $80. B) I love Buxum's full on Lip Polish and C) There really aren't any drugstore lipsticks I like... and I really love Lipgloss, so if I can get it in a set that makes me happy. I wanted the Bite Beauty set, but I heard thats sticky and drying and probably not worth $49... and this seemed worth $32 to me. It comes with 3 shades in their permanent line, Elizabeth, Jill and Erica and 3 Limited Edition ones in Alexandria, Wesley and Madison. These are all super super pretty. I think I've been wanting Erica for a while but haven't got it yet. These are probably my favorite type of lipgloss. Plus it has lights and darks and neutrals and brights and none of these are boring shades... so I'm really excited for this!

(can't see the color very well cause my room is all pink... but look how pretty! How could I not buy this!) 


and I traded in some of my point perks cause they had some good 100 point rewards.

(here are the Ulta and Sephora purchases all together) 

I got a mini of the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White fragrance. This is cool cause it comes in a rollerball and its a pretty good size. Its 0.24 oz which is not bad. This is a nice Fresh floraly smell. I really like it and I'm happy its in a rollerball.

Then I got a mini of the Make Up Forever Artist Pixel Gloss in the shade 202... I think... thats what it says on the cap. This is a really pretty color and I've heard a lot of good things about these. The Applicator on mine looks like its broken... which is unfortunate... but I'm still excited to try this out. Its really nice and pretty.

And then I got the Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in the shade Bare Sparkle. This looks a little like Nars Orgasm and Turkish Delight. Theres a ton of shimmer. This I was a little iffy on at first cause it just looks like a shimmery shimmer shimmer lol. But When I went back to get the Lip Gloss Set I thought I'd try it out. I've never tried anything from Bobbi Brown and I probably never will... so I thought why not try this!


American Eagle- Regular Store 

I didn't actually do too well here... but I did get some good things.

The T Shirts were all Buy one Get one Half and they had these really cool ones that were plain with patterns on the pockets so I got two of those. One was grey with flowers on the pocket and one is a redish burgandy... the same color as the Tank top I got but it has a palm tree on the pocket. I thought that was cool. I'll get a lot of use out of those.

And then I got a long maxi dress with this really pretty paisly print on it. This looked dressy enough that I could wear it to a friend of mine's recital, but not so dressy that I'll never wear it again. I'm sure I'll rock this a few more times in the summer and I'm excited about it. Its that same color that I have been getting with the other things too... I sense a pattern... lol.

(looks like Carpet on there, but on its own its pretty!) 

CVS 

More drugstore Beauty Stuff! I actually spent more than I wanted to cause the woman made me think I had $9 worth of stuff and I needed $15 for the coupon... so I grabbed something and then it ended up being $25 and I was like "wait what?" Lol. Didn't understand it, but then I realized she must have meant its $9 I got off instead of everything was $9... still not bad and I got $5 back in Extracare bucks, which is cool! 

Anyway I went a little cream eyeshadow crazy... Lol. 

I got the NYC Cityproof 24 Hour Eyeshadow in the shade Rockafeller Center Snowflakes. I like the creamy white color of it, I've heard good things from EmilyNoel83. It seems like a nice sticky base and I like the cap of this better than the cap of the Nyx ones cause the Nyx jumbo Pencils can get smushed in the cap. This is also a Twist up instead of a sharpener, so thats pretty cool too! Also who doesn't love Rock Center at christmas with the snowflakes!!!! Lots of memories, and hopefully future memories because I'd like to work for NBC lol. 

My next Cream Shadow find was the Milani Shadow Eyes in Champagne Toast. I've heard lots of good things about this and the color was super pretty... so I grabbed that too. I may use this as a liner too, I've heard this really stays in the waterline well and because I am graduating soon, I may want that... plus this might be a really good primer, I think I'm nearing the end of my tube of Primer Potion... so that is sad. Lol. This is not a twist up though, so not quite as cool. 

And also from Milani I got another Bella eyeshadow in the shade Bella Cappuccino. I love these Bella Eyes and this looks like a nice one for the crease. I think I'm going to put this in my little train case that I keep my colourpop shadows in cause I like using a matte brown powder for the crease for those and this is a satin matte and I think it'll look really good.

Then I noticed Maybeline still had the display with their Limited Edition Color Tattoos and they have the shade Black Orchid, which just looks so cool and I really wanted to try it... so I did lol. This is a really pretty color! Really happy that I got this. 

And last but not least.. when I went back to grab something I grabbed the Maybeline Color Elixer in Rebellious Raspberry! I've never tried one of these before and I've really wanted to, but I didn't think I needed them, They are a little expensive for drugstore lipgloss... and I heard they smell like Baby Powder... which I don't love. But I don't have good experience with Drugstore Lipgloss and I want to try one to see if I like it. So that is what this is... First impression, I like it! It goes on really really easily. It looks exactly like it looks in the tube so its super bright and pigmented. It feels a little heavy on the lips, but it isn't sticky. It also doesn't smell like baby powder. It doesn't really have a smell now that I have it on, the tube smells a little fruity and a light powdery smell. Not like the NYC Lipgloss or the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks that just smell like straight up baby powder. 

Just FYI I swatched the Cream Shadows on my hand, and the Milani and the Maybeline ones WON'T BUDGE! The NYC one isn't visible anymore. and Bella Cappuccino surprisingly with no primer is staying on quite nicely!
Shii 

This is an off branch of Journeys, which I didn't used to like because people that worked there were really snobby... but today the girl was so nice and so helpful that it totally changed my mind about the store and I was really happy! Plus I got shoes for my graduation so Yayyyy!

These are by Madden Girl And they're just a cute design. Simple, but still fancy enough for my dress. I could totally wear these going out in the summer or whatever. They're not white, which I like cause I don't want to wear white shoes after Memorial Day.  They're like an off white beigeish color that I really liked. Super super pretty!



Ulta... again 
I ordered some stuff from Ulta's website. After I shopped there in store they gave me an offer for 5x the points on any Tarte Purchase... soooo...

I ordered the Showstopper palette. This is such a pretty neutral palette that has a lot of wearable shadows and warmer shadows which I like a lot for summer and even though I have cooler undertones, I think warm shadows look good on anyone and especially with brown eyes... so yeah. It has a bronze, a rose gold a gold... These are the type of shadows I use for a lot of looks I love but I usually have to pull in a bunch of single shadows or things from other palettes. I also tried one of their blushes recently and I like it a lot! And the Bronzer and highlight look nice. Here is a video with some swatches that kind of pushed me over the edge of really wanting this palette video

There is also a deal now where if you spend $30 on Tarte, you get a free Brazilliance Self Tanner thing. I've never tried this, I've only really tried one self tanner, I'm not big on it... but I did want to try this because its Tarte and it has good reviews and it was free! So yeah!

The Love Your Hair Event is going on right now also, so they have a ton of great deals on hair stuff. And one brand I love is Not Your Mothers and it was buy two get one free so I got the Beach Babe Texture Cream and Sea Salt Spray. I love these for giving volume in my hair. I also picked up the Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream. I've never tried this before and I've always wanted to. I use Ouidad things so I didn't know if I really needed it... but for free I'll give it a try!

And I was only a little bit away from free shipping at this point... so I got the Essence lip liner in Soft Berry. I really like my Essence Lip Liner in Wish Me a Rose, and if I'm going to wear a berry lip... I should have a berry liner to help it stay in place. On the website it looks like a very purple berry, I'm sure its a dupe for one of the Mac lipsticks or liners. This color is a little different than I expected actually. It did look very berry purple on the webiste, but its much softer when I swatched it. Almost a more purple Kylie Jenner look. But these look good on their own, so I could where it alone cause I don't really have anything similar... actually it might look good with Rhubarb from Bite... hmm... I'm surprised these aren't more hyped. If you order from Ulta's website and you need a little extra for your cart, definitely grab one of these. They're like the cheapest thing they have and they feel really creamy and nice on.
(on the lips it looks like a grey pink... really cool. I don't own this... but it looks like it could be a dupe for Cashmere by Lime Crime.) 

And the samples that came with it are the Too Faced Cocoa powder foundation and a Le Coveht des mihimes Baume D'amour loving care body balm! I'm excited for the balm I know Bunny Meyer aka Grav3yardgirl really likes their fragrances.

Macys... Again 

Another trip to Macys cause I needed a bathing suit for my Atlantic City trip! I got this one... I'm not sure what the brand name is but it was like a slimming type of line and I was really happy with it. It was like sinched in the stomach area so there was like an optical illusion of me having a skinnier stomach than I do! Plus it looks like a dress so it covers your coochi and yaboos. Lol. Can't believe I said that here... but it happened. Lol. #noregrets.

So pretty! And another thing I liked about this is that it had a matching design in a Bikini... How cute is that! So if you love the design but prefer a different cut, they got you covered! Which is awesome!

Ohhh and they have a deal right now where you get a coupon for every so much you spend... so we got a $15 coupon... which for Macy's is not bad!

Edit: Oops forgot to show this pic! Possibly cause its me in a swimsuit but Idk

Cotton On 

I was looking for a Black Sparkly dress to wear to Atlantic City tomorrow... and I didn't find anything I really liked. I may where something I have already... but I saw this dress and it was only $14 and it was actually on sale for $10... so I picked it up. Its really cute it has flowers on it and I know I'll get use out of it, even if I don't wear it for my trip! Its cute and I just really really liked it! And it was $10 so you can't go wrong! I think I'm going to wear the dress I got at American Eagle before, cause I like it a lot! But this dress will still get use!
wow you really can't see it that well here... but its cute. I could do a Style Saturday OOTD with this! 


And at checkout... I found the best thing of all the things. I'm totally in love with it... I don't need another make up bag... but this one had PUGS ON IT!!!! I needed this in my life. I got one for my friend Regan too cause she loves pugs. It was only $2!!! This may have been the best find of the entire haul lol. I wanted to get one for everyone in my life... I think everyone should have one of these... sadly they didn't even have that many there, so I just got one for me and one for Regan... who I hope doesn't read this cause I want her to be surprised. Lol. I may be just as excited to give her this pug make up bag as I am for the trip... not even going to lie.


Aerie

I went to the Aerie section of my American Eagle (they aren't seperated in my store) . I got underwear and a bra... which I'm not going to show because ewww... but they have 7 for 26 going on now and they have better quality underwear than Victoria Secret... and its just as cute... so I wanted you guys to know that.

I also got a cute little pajama bottoms with lobsters on them and a top to match! So cute! These are in the wash now I think, so I don't have a pic... but they are cute!

And I got one of their Blake bras... again not showing any of this stuff really... but these are good quality and they're less expensive than Victoria Secret.

Shii... Again 

I got two pairs of sandals from the brand Not Rated. These are extra cushioned, so they are really comfy!

One pair is a light silvery color with gems all around the front. I'm excited to wear these! They'll look good with a tan I think.

Color washed out on camera... but so cute! 


And a black pair. These have a back and a zipper to them and a really cool sparkly design on the front.


So yeah... thats quite a big haul... but this was over a month about and a lot of it was for graduation and special events and things like that... all stuff I needed. I pretty much where one pair of sandal per summer that are usually completely worn out by the next summer... so hopefully having 2 pairs helps a little bit. Plus these look a little better quality... so that is good.

Byeeeeee!
-Shannon

Comments