Colourpop Look! Sequiny Sparkly Glowy!

I only have a few colourpop shadows... but there are so many fun combos and looks I've created with them, I feel like I cannot stop talking about them. Lol. So... here is another fun Colourpop look (I think I already posted my other one... lol I've been bad at posting lately I'm sorry.)
(not the best lighting...but look how sparkly!) 

FACE 
First I started out with my face. I used my Too Faced Hangover RX Primer and then went in with the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream and beauty blended it out with a damp beauty blender. I added like 3 layers because it doesn't really get cakey as long as your skin is moisturized well and the Beauty Blender Sheers it out quite a bit... so yeah. Then I took the Rockateur blush from Benefit which I have in my Cheeky Sweet Spot Palette and I used that as my blush with the Up and Up Blush Brush... which is an amazing amazing brush. Seriously buy it if you see it at your target. After I did all my eye make up, I sprayed my face with Pixi's Glow Mist and Urban Decay's All Nighter and that's it! Ohhh and I used Benefit's Erase Paste under my eyes... wow I don't usually use this much High End Face Make Up... but I did! Ohhh well. Lol.

EYES 
Now for the fun part! I used the Elf Make Up Lock and Seal Drops and I just put those on my eye as like a primer... only use a bit for this, and if you have sensitive eyes don't do this at all... Lol I'm not sure you are supposed to use these this way... but I find they work best kind of as a primer... and it doesn't usually get in my eyes or sting... so yeah. Then I took Sequin from Colourpop which is a super SUPER shimmery Rose Gold shade and I put that Allllll on my lid. Then I took Kathleenlights and put that on the outer edge of my eyes. I used Mauve from the Lorac Pro Palette in my  crease and highlighted my inner corner and browbone with Glow from the KathleenLights Collection also. For Mascara I used Ulta's Twice as Nice, which has a cone part for the upper lashes and a skinny curved lower lash wand. I used both that way and I think I even used the Lower Lash to seperate a little bit. And I used the Rain Coat Top Coat... just because. Lol. I also lined my waterline with The L'oreal Silkissime liner in Highligher, which is a rose gold.

LIPS 
I used Lumiere by Colourpop and then topped it off with a Buxum lipgloss in Erica... and I dig that look!

And That is everything. Really love this look. I love the way the Mauve color in the crease compliments the Rose Gold on the lid... and I'm a little obsessed with Colourpop shadows right now... they're so affordable and longwearing and just easy to use! I'm not a huge fan of their matte crease colors... but I think I'm going to try to use those in a different way soon... so yeah.


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments