Monday Musts: May 11th 2015

So I didn't wear make up that much this week... but I have some things still.

My favorite favorite of the week is actually a point perk I got from Sephora. It is the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Perfume. This is just a lovely floraly scent that really smells good on me. Lol for some reason I thought this wouldn't smell good and I never smelled it... but now I have it and I like it... lol. I want to try the Nirvana black to now and maybe get a full size of one of these. Sephora actually has nice gift sets for these that are the same price as the full size perfume... which isn't insanely expensive... so that is something cool.

Been getting into my Lorac Pro Palette. I like this but I feel like I got so many palettes from the drugstore and other things at once I haven't used this as much as I should... but I really like it and its so easy to use! I love using it on its own or with my colourpop shadows. Basically what I do, with both this and the Pro 2 palette is I take a Light Shimmer Shade all over the lid, a matte shade in the crease and a darker shimmer shade on the outer corner. Its so easy and it takes like no time at all. Really happy I found that Kohl's gift card and got this... I'm always amazed by how easy these palettes are to use. Its the only high end palette where I have the original and the sequel and I'm equally impressed.

Also I like Colourpop a lot... we've established this. I have the KathleenLights Collection which is awesome and I got Sequin also and THAT is good too. I've had other items in my cart for forever... I need to just buy them because I love the formulation of these shadows and I want to try their blushes and highlighters too. They just came out with bronzers too... but I don't wear Bronzer a ton, so yeah. I love the Lippie Stick that KathleenLights created as well. I know CoffeebreakwithDani keeps teasing another collab with them and I'm excited about that too. I love her.

The Pixi Glow Mist. I have a bunch of setting sprays but this I feel like is the most special. Lol. The Urban Decay and the Elf probably make my make up last longer but this just makes me look nice, glowy and refreshed throughout the day. I really like it. I use this with the UD All Nighter or the Elf and it works well to give just a glow. I haven't been using the Elf as much... but I kinda like it so far too.

Smashbox BB Cream... I used to absolutely love this when I first got it. I was like "this is totally holy grail it blurs pores but doesn't look too cakey and its not heavy..." Then my skin got a little dryer and this didn't look that good. Now my skin looks a little better, I use it with my new Hangover Rx Primer and I make sure I'm heavily moisturized before and I use a Beauty Blender and it works really well. Doesn't cling or look too bad or anything. It just works.

The Origins Drink Up Intensive Moisturizing Overnight Mask is another favorite of the week. I used it once... didn't notice much of a difference in my really dry red areas... used it again just on my chin, which is super dry... Now I don't really have that problem! I thought it was going to be too complicated to have this mask on overnight... but it actually gets rid of a lot of steps I use before bed. I don't have to leave to take the mask off, I don't have to use a night cream, I don't have to use Maricuja Oil. I can just use this and keep it on and thats it! Really awesome. I'm a fan!

Last but not least, Buxum Lipgloss in Erica... this is such a nice pretty light gloss! I got this in their Pink With Envy Set and I'm so happy with this! It goes with every look. Its kind of similar to my favorite shade which is Shannon (duh thats my favorite lol) but its a little lighter and it just looks so nice on. I love Buxum Lipglosses! They just make me feel really nice and pretty. I like using this with Lumiere from Colourpop or just on its own. Soooo happy I got this!

Ohhh wait... theres one more. Ulta's Twice as Nice Mascara... just started using this again... and I think I still like the Amped Lashes better... but this is definitely a cool mascara. I love a cone shaped wand and this has one of those... plus a lower lash wand! Can't beat that! I feel like Ulta Packaging is really good too. There is a giant wand and a tiny skinny package and for some reason I think that seals the mascara in better and keeps it from getting too dry. These are dryer formulas than I usually like... but they're good and still going strong and I think thats kind of why!

Thats a big favorites for a week I didn't wear make up too much for! Lol guess I kinda like what I like and I've been using that a lot! So yeah... thats all good!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments