My "To Go" Make Up Bag

So I did this a little while ago... and I didn't end up using the products inside all that much... but I was looking at some of the things that I have for everyday use and I just thought... hey I could put these in a bag with the sort of easy/fast products that way I'll use them more often. Plus these are kind of things I like better than other products... so I'm going to really try with this. Lol.

I'm putting my Elf BB Cream in here cause I really like it. Its easy to use and quick to put on. It kind of clings to my pores, but nothing bad... and its good. I've tried a lot of Elf items out lately and I kind of wanted to do like a hot or not type of post on them... but they're all fairly good. So yeah.

I'm putting a couple primers in here too. I have a sample of the Laura Gellar Spackle Primer that I'm going to throw in here that way I can test it out and stuff and I also have the Maybeline Baby Skin... which I'm almost out of and I like... but I've accumulated so many primers recently that I keep forgetting to use it up. But its still enough that I don't want to get rid of.

I have some more "everyday use" products that I'm going to throw in here. The Benefit Erase Paste. This is the only concealer I actually like. Lol. I'm afraid of brush tip concealers... so I haven't tried that many from the drugstore... but this is really good and I like it. Works good under eyes and on blemishes. I also have the Elf High Definition Under Eye Setting Powder. Love this stuff. Its really finely milled and it just sets the under eyes nicely and blurs the wrinkles that form there. I kind of just wanted a safe place to put that so that it won't get everywhere lol. I'm also putting my Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Powder in here because I always forget where I put it. Lol. I'm like "is it in my make up bag? My purse? A container?" No idea. So I'm putting it in here so that I can remember. Lol.

Sticking with the face theme I have Ulta's blush and bronzer powder that came for free in one of their "spend $20 on ulta products get a bunch of free stuff things" and I actually really like this. Both the blush and bronzer are really nice. I have a Benefit Watts Up Highlight because I actually have 2 samples of this. One in stick form and one in pan form. I'm keeping the pan one in this just cause... idk. I feel like it gets lost in my collection a lot, so keeping it here it might get some more love.

And I have the Elf Makeup Mist and Set Setting Spray... I didn't really know this was a setting spray when I got it... but I do like it. Its on par with the Urban Decay one I think, and the mister is not as bad as the Nyx one.

My "multi task" product is the Too Faced Chocolate Soliei Bronzer. I have another one of these in a sample size, this is also a sample size. I like getting the Sephora Inside JcPenny Favorites kits a lot and they tend to have this in it... so yeah.The Watts Up came in a Sephora inside JcPenny favorites and the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot kit. This I could use on my cheeks just with a highlight and in my crease as an eyeshadow and it will work! So keeping that in my little case!

Too Faced's Champagne Shadow Insurance is another really good one! I Really like the colorful shadow Insurance primers, I have this and the Candelight... and I may throw the candellight in here too. These are good everyday primers, you could wear them on their own as creme shadows. It'd be super easy to use this all on my lid and the Chocolate Bronzer in my crease and thats it.

I'm putting Wet n Wild's Vinyl Collection in here also... I may not keep this in here... but for now, I have a lot of eyeshadows in my collection and I feel like this will get use if I separate it for a little bit. I really like this, I may switch it up from time to time depending on what I use... but yeah. This is good and its easy to come up with looks for. I'm going to keep 3 Mascaras in here... just cause I want to use these a little more and I feel like I will somehow misplace one of these or something like that. I'm going to keep the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes because I don't think this has dried yet, the Lights Camera Splashes... cause I don't like this a ton... but I want to give it another chance. And The Rimmel Wonder'lash in the waterproof version cause I like this and don't use it a lot. And these might not stay in here... but I'll keep them here for now at least.

And I'm going to put a spongetip Applicator with a small crease-ish brush in the bag. This is from the L'oreal La Palette. I like these types of small crease brushes... so yeah. I also have a bigger brush from Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette. It is the rounder fluffier end, mine broke in 2 so... yeah. This gets lost a lot, so this will be good to put in here. Lol. You know what, I'll put the other end of that Urban Decay brush in here too. Its like a flat brush where you put a color all over your lid easily. I'm also going to put one of the Beauty Blender dupes that I have in here. I have 3 beauty blender type products... this is my least favorite... but I'm probably not going to use it a ton. If anything, I'll just take the setting spray and use it to smoothe over my bb cream... but I might not. idk. And I'm keeping a make up pencil sharpener in here cause I loose it all the time... and this seems like a good place to put it. And Idk where I have it... but I'm probably going to throw my point perk of the Make Up Forever Pixel Gloss cause that was just a point perk... so its not a huge loss if I don't use it... but its also good so I would use it.

So yeah... and the point of this isn't just for a quick look. Its for everyday type of products that like... idk if a friend of mine were to ask me if I wanted to go out like Right now and I wanted to put make up on, this is easy to just throw on quickly. Or I could bring it with me and put it on in the car or whatever. This would be a good "car make up" bag... but I don't drive, so I'm not keeping it in my car. Lol. Plus it is things I will use everyday in here too, so it may be stuff I'll use more often.

This wouldn't probably make the quickest look... which is why I'm kind of debating whether I should keep this in here or not... cause I didn't use my other "to go" make up bag much because the quickest look I do pretty much every day is the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer, Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, some sort of primer, a Lorac Pro Palette and Benefit's Dandelion Blush. Plus Mascara and a babylip. It takes like 5 minutes for these looks, you can come up with all sorts of easy looks with these... and I do that quite often cause it looks really pulled together and good. I also have a train case with cream shadows that are good for one shadow looks and other single shadows... I feel like there are probably faster looks than this that look better... but this is sort of a catch-all bag that I think I'll use a lot. And if I don't I'll just take the stuff out and use it in my collection. I'm writing this quite a bit before posting this probably... so if I haven't used it at least once by then... I'll keep note of that and maybe I'll use it more or just take everything out.

Comments