MOTD Monday: Another quick makeup look for when you have a little more time

 So I've been doing quick looks lately because... I've been having to wake up very early to go to work so sometimes I just like a little something on to look put together. Today I wasn't at work but wanted to watch Home Alone more than I wanted to do my makeup... so I decided to do another easy look that took maybe 10 minutes instead of 5 minutes. 





For my face I started with the Revlon Prime Plus Smoothing Primer and then I actually went in with concealer first because I thought this would take a bit longer. I used the Makeup by Mario Master Eye Prep Set. I used the dark color for correcting first, then went in with the lighter color. Then I put on My Revlon Colorstay Foundation and used a wet sponge to blend that in. I used one of the diamond ones from Real Techniques. 

Then I went in with the Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze and Highlight duo. I just kind of sculpted with the bronzer side- I did the 3 method where you make a 3 on your face to contour and then I used the highlight on my cheekbones. 

I used the setting powder from the Makeup by Mario concealer to set the undereyes and the rest of my face too. I just kind of dusted it on. 

For eyes I used the Nars Smudgeproof Primer and then went in with the Makeup By Mario Glam Eyeshadow Quad in Rosy Glam. I used the dark matte shade in the crease, the rosy shade on the bottom left all over the lid, the purplish color that's on the top right on the outer corner and the silvery color from the top left on the inner corner. I love how this palette works. It's pretty easy to use and it's nice and pigmented and easy to blend and get a look with. 

And then I used my Tarte Maneater Mascara. Fun tip I learned from an EmilyNoel Video... Put the mascara in your bra to warm it up and declumpify... I do this to not lose the mascara because I feel like I lose the mascaras a lot and I'm scrambling to find it when I do my makeup look... so this serves a dual purpose. 

Ohhh and I used the darkest shade of the Nars Afterglow lip balms which I got in a set from Sephora during their coupon sale. Along with most of the other products in this look! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments