Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Palette Review

 Okay... new favorite palette alert possibly... the Huda Beauty Naughty Nude palette. 

This palette is a little bit of a deeper palette... I was kind of surprised this was even considered a nude palette because... this isn't boring. It has some berries, it has some interesting textures and some like marbley colors... it's not as neutral as it seems... but at the same time- I've gotten some of the easiest, prettiest neutral looks with these too. It's really nice and easy to use and... I just really recommend you try it out. 

Okay that's my review bye everyone. 

Lol just kidding. I don't know this palette I was kind of expecting a lot from it because I'm such a fan of Huda Beauty Shadows... but this still surprised me because it's just so different than anything I have really. I think the marble shadows in here make for some really interesting looks that you aren't really expecting. I thought that the color Hard was going to be kind of a light color- but it's this really pretty deep brown that I feel like can be used all over the lid or as a dark outer corner shadow... it's just something where you can really get some interesting looks with it. 

EmilyNoel83 recently did a video where she used some of her subscriber's favorite makeup tips and one of them was to use the darkest shades first and then the lighter shades to give a softer eye look... I think that tip really really works for this palette! It just makes it a really nice soft, sexy look. It makes an easy smokey eye... I really really love it! 

There's an eye gloss in this too... mine came a little bit damaged- it didn't look like it had been swatched at all- but there weren't as many balls as the pictures make it look... I was okay with that- I didn't think it was a shade I would use that much... but I actually usually use this shade in the palette. It seems so weird- I don't love the idea of having a glossy eye- but to me it just kind of melts the shadows together really nicely and... it just sort of works well. I have to say I really like it a lot! 

So yeah- I did have high hopes for this palette and I was really really impressed with it! I don't know if this is my favorite palette from Huda Beauty... but I do really really like it and I'm really excited to use it more and share some looks with it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments