Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Friday 12.18.20

 Okay so I'm probably not going to have a post next Friday because it's Christmas... so This will be mu last Weekly Favorites of 2020... what a weird year right? I feel like I did more makeup this year than last year because I was home and had time to do stuff... plus I shopped my stash a little. So... yeah. It was a good time for makeup this year. I felt more at ease doing it I guess too. 

Anyway- here are the favorites! 

Frugal 

My Frugal Favorite of the week is probably the L'oreal True Match Lumi Glotion in the 902 light glow shade. I think I used this yesterday- I just rediscovered it and... I am super impressed! It just kind of gives a nice glow to the skin that I really like a lot! I just kind of changed where my everyday makeup is... so this was in the room I've been doing my everyday makeup and I really really like it! 

And I think I might have mentioned this in my last post... but the BH Cosmetics Naughty palette is... very nice! There are so many fun looks you can get with this palette! I really really love it! 

Fancy 

Fancy Favorite... I have a lot of them... cause this is kind of 2 week's worth of stuff since I don't think I did a post for last week... 

So The Charlotte Tilbury Darling Palette is a really nice one for everyday... it lasts forever and it just looks so so pretty on my eyes. I'm a big fan of it. 

I also have been using the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette nonstop basically... it is really really easy to use to do makeup with. You don't even really need to think of what to use- just deciding between the two blush colors. 

And I really like the Film Star Sculpting Duo. It's so nice and pretty. The highlight in this is just pretty without being too much and the contour looks really good too. Not too dark, not to light... just perfect. 

And I tried 2 home run products from Makeup by Mario. The Concealer palette thing that they have that comes with a correcting concealer, a brightener and a powder... it's so so good. And then I have the Rosy Glam Quad... it's so pretty and nice! And it's very easy to use! So so pretty too! 

I would try more from Makeup By Mario for sure! 

Fragrance 

I think I've been wearing Snow Frosted Peach from Bath and Body Works a lot! It's just a nice scent and it's sort of a wintery peach! 

Fashion 

I ordered a loungefly backpack! I got one for my sister too- it's not in yet- but it's a buddy the elf one! I hope my sister does not see this post because I'm so excited to get it for her! 


Favorite 

The Bachelorette... and also my christmas tree. I decorated it over the weekend and I love it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments