November Favorites

 Okay so I have a small but good list of favorite products for the month! I feel like I kept using a lot of the same makeup a lot of the time... but for good reason lol. 

First off the Hourglass Mini Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpting Palette in Sculpture Unlocked... this is awesome. Hourglass face products do not disappoint- I think I even like this more than the bigger palette I have... I love it. Cannot stop using this one! 

Another one I've had a tough time putting down is the Huda Beauty Naughty Palette. I don't know why this is just one of the nicest, easiest palettes to use... I just really really love it... I don't want to talk too much about it because I think I'm going to review it this week... but it's really really good. 

The Tarte Maneater Mascara is another product that's just really easy to use so I sort of love it for that reason. I may have found a mascara that tops it... and I'll talk about that too because I really like it.  The W3ll People Mascara. I have the mini version...What I love about both of these mascaras is that they BUILD sooo sooo easily and they make my lashes just look really nice and long and pretty. I love it! 

I've been liking a few different foundations. I think for some reason the one I've used most often this month is the Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. This is really nice and a great coverage... I just really like my looks whenever I use this. And I can wear it all day at work and it looks great. 

I've been using the Vapor Epsom Salts and Foam Bath from Dr. Teal's a lot this month too... it's just good if you've got a headache or you think you might have a headache or if you had a sore throat or anything its probably good. Thankfully I haven't had anything other than some little headaches... but either way it's just soothing and it makes my head feel better even if I don't have a headache lol. It's nice. It's a strong Vapor Scent- so it's probably not something everyone will like- but I think it's useful to have on hand. 

I think that is everything! I hope you guys like it! 

Bye!

-Shannon 


Comments