Quick, Everyday Makeup Tower December 2020

 Okay- so I have a room where I have a lot of my makeup and that's where I usually do my makeup in the morning and get dressed... but I get up before the sun does sometimes to do my makeup and the lighting in that room is not the absolute greatest... so I saw this Cosmetics Tower thing... and I thought this would be perfect for what I want to do here... so this is what I have on it for the time being. 

Top Part 

The top Part has some good storage for face products, you could put some lip products and skincare in here too... there's a lot you could do with this. 

I have a cup with some brushes- just a few basics I could use for any type of look. I have some paddle style brushes, I have a sponge... which I don't typically use in a hurry but I guess it's good to keep in here. I've got a bronzer and highlight brush... there's a bit of everything. And it's in my Nightmare Before Christmas brush cup... so that's fun.  

I have 2 skincare-ish things. I have the Thayers Witch Hazel Facial Mist in the Cranberry Orange scent. I use this sometimes in the morning as a skincare step to wake me up. Plus I like using it after work to kind of clean my face without taking makeup off. I also have the Physician's Formula Bright Booster Serum. I like using this in the morning too. I think it'll be useful here. 

I have 2 primers in here... the Revlon Rose Glow and the Revlon Prime Plus Perfecting and smoothing primer. These are good- I've just been using these a lot lately. I also have a L'oreal Glowtion- which is a bit like a primer- it just kind of adds some luminosity under foundation. 

And speaking of foundation- I have the It Cosmetics CC Cream, the L'oreal Age Perfect, the Revlon Colorstay, and the Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. These are all just really good everyday foundations that are really easy to use. 

I have the Makeup By Mario Concealer set. The Master Eye Prep and Set. This is the only concealer I have here. I also have the Nars Smudgeproof Primer, the W3ll People Mascara, The Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Contour Duo, Wet n Wild's Brulee Eyeshadow, The Nars Afterglow Lip Balm in Fast Lane, and a L'oreal Liquid Lipstick in... 206... I can't tell what the actual name of the show is. Also I have the Charlotte Tilbury Darling Palette. I really like this palette... so it's a good everyday palette here. 

Okay now in the different little sections in the base of this. I mostly have smaller eye and face palettes in here and one skincare thing. First off all my Huda Beauty Obsessions palettes. These are great little palettes. I also have a little tweezer with a brush here. Of Corse I have my Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette here because this is my real everyday palette. And I Have the Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palette Phoenix... I'm not sure I ever used this... and this is really cute. I have my Lorac Pro 1&2 palettes because I ordered one of the new lorac palettes and I want to do this again. Also The Fenty Beauty Snap Palette in 3 is in here because it's so small and easy to use. I have my It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream moisturizer in here too in the same section as the Lorac and Fenty Palettes. 

I have my quad from the Lip Bar and the LA Girl Eye Lux Quad in Eternalize in here too. And my Glam Quad from Makeup by Mario in Rosy Glam. The last few things are all face palettes. I have my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Sculpting Quad in here. I Have the It Cosmetics Je ne sais quoi palette, and the Tarte Face Trio things I have from Last holiday season. 

And that's everything. I could put more in here- but I'm not sure yet. I like having a few products so my choices aren't overwhelming. I might do more later... but I'll update you guys later. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments