Ulta Haul! December 2020

 Okay... I bought some things... and I'll probably be back at Ulta to buy some more soon because... I'm $20 away from being diamond again for the year... so yeah. But anyway- this is what I got so far. 

I'll start off with what I'm giving as a gift because... yeah. It's the Colourpop Ornate palette. This looks so pretty! I've seen it at the store a few times but they don't have any pictures on the back or anything so you don't know what it looks like. I think I've given them colourpop palettes before now that I think about it... but whatever this one just looked really pretty and I liked how it looks. I don't have this palette... but I love colourpop and this looked nice and neutral. 

Next up- I got myself the Lorac Pro Palette Noir. I like the Lorac Pro Palettes and this looked like one that was a little bit different than other palettes that I have. Idk I just wanted to try it and I could only buy it online- so since I was placing an order anyway... I figured I might as well treat myself. 

And I got the Nars Smudgeproof Shadow Base- but I got the Light color instead of the regular one. This is only available online... so hopefully this is good but I am running low on my regular one and I'd thought I'd try something new. 

Then I went to the store... and I got a few things. 

First off the Tarte Double Duty Beauty Busy Gal Eye and Cheek Palette... I've been using these types of palettes a lot and I thought this one looked really pretty! 

And I also decided to get Benefit's Dallas Mini Blush because... I've wanted to try this for a long time. I think they only make it in a mini size right now... which is kind of a shame because idk if it's going to be the same as a full sized one or if it'll be like a worse formula... but it will probably be fun to use and try. I've been wanting to try it for a while. 

I got the Catrice California in a Box cheek palette. EmilyNoel83 has recommended this so much that... I needed to try it! It looks so pretty and for a drugstore palette... I'm excited. 

Also a recommendation from EmilyNoel83: The RT GO Brush from Real Techniques... This is a mini brush that just really multi tasks and I'm kind of excited to see what I can do with it. 

And I got a mini of the hydrating mist from Pattern Beauty. I just like Pattern and I wanted to try this. I have ones from Carol's Daughter that are more like Leave in Conditioner Sprays... this I think might just be a moisturizing spray. I used to use one of these from Ouidad but the sprayer kept coming undone and it got all over everything... so yeah. That was a scam- but this might not be lol. 

So that is everything! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments