Bath of the Week: Vapor and Peppermint

 Alright... so the other day after Christmas decorating I had a bit of a stuffy nose... so it was time for the Dr. Teal's Vapor Bath... which made me feel 100% better. 

I just used the Epsom Salts and Foam Bath from this line... I only had a little bit of the Foam Bath left- so that was nice to use it up and use the Epsom Salts. It just feels so warm but also cooling and the smell is intense but it was really great. It made me feel instantly better. 

Then I used the twisted peppermint shower gel from Bath and Body Works. I never used this before because I like Peppermint but I don't know if I love the scent of it for bath products... but now I kind of thought it would be relaxing and that it would go well with this and my other peppermint epsom salts from The Mad Optimist. 

So yeah. That was relaxing and it made me feel a lot better. 

Anyway- hope you guys like this post. I'll do these from time to time when I find some good new bath products. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments