My New 5 Minute-ish 5 Product makeup look

 Alright so I just had a few minutes before work and I wanted to do some makeup because it was early and I thought it would make me look more awake... so yeah I did the easiest look ever- and only used 5 Products I think... probably could add or take away steps if you need to. 





So first... I'm not really including this in my 5 products- but I used a Thayer's Witch Hazel spray before I did anything. This is just a quick skincare step that wakes me up a bit more. 

Then I used the Revlon Photoready Prime Plus Perfecting Smoothing primer... which I actually really love. I think for foundation I used the L'oreal Age Perfect Foundation. If I wanted to skip a step and skip primer- I probably could with this foundation or I would use the It Cosmetics CC Cream... I also might have used the Revlon Colorstay... actually I'm not sure what I used... but I could use either of these I just think the lighter coverage you go the less work you'll have to do. 

Next Up I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette. I actually started with the highlight and then I went in with the blush. I just thought that would be fun... you could do it either way. I liked how this looked though. And after I primed my eyes with the Nars Smudgeproof Primer- I put the bronzer from this palette in my crease and the highlight all over the lid! It actually worked really well- looked really pretty and simple and it lasted all day! 

And then I used my Well People Mascara! This really made my eyes look more awake! I love this mascara. 

Overall this was a really great look! I took some pictures of it in the break room so you could see... this lasted all through work and... it was just really great. 

I plan on doing this more often and maybe I'll compare it with my old 5 minute makeup look... and I ordered the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette- so I'll see how that compares to this also! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments