Style Saturday: My New Favorite OOTD

 So I almost didn't buy this top because I didn't know if it would fit or not... but it fits really well and it's so beautiful and just easy to accessorize that... I just really love it! 

Top 




The top is from a brand called Moon River. I got it at the store I work at... so I'm not going to say where I got it- but it is super super cute and very Me! 




Jeans 

These are from American Eagle. These are my crazy pants that I always pretty much wear on my day off. Lol. They have skulls and patches and roses... they're just really cool looking. 

Accessories 


\


My earrings are my Oval Hoops from Target... these are so cute! I love them! 

My Necklace and the Fox Broach are from an Australian Brand that... if you know what it is you know what it is lol. These are limited edition so I don't know if they're available any more. 

And I have cheetah print scrunchy looking headband that I also got in a 3 pack at the store I work at! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments