Sephora Haul: What did I get with the Coupon?

 I forgot to do a post on what I got with that Sephora coupon that they had not too long ago! So I'll share right now! I used some of it in my makeup look yesterday- but I'll let you know the rest of everything also. 

So I kind of knew exactly what I wanted when I went in... It just took me a bit to find everything. 

First off I really wanted to try Makeup by Mario... so I grabbed 2 things from there. I got the Makeup Eye and Prep Set in the shade light and the Rosy Glam Glam eyeshadow quad. I thought this concealer palette looked really great because it comes with a corrector, a brightner and a powder... so it's all in one. It even has a mirror which is awesome. And I did really want to try his eyeshadows and the rosy quad looked unique and not like anything I've really tried. And I ended up really loving the colors and everything about it! 

Then I got the Nars After Glow Lip Balm set. I tried the one Nars Afterglow back when you could try things... and I really liked it so I'm happy I got this set! I like the original one the best so... I could have just picked that one up- but I like the options lol. 

And then I got 3 sephora lipstories sets. They were a 2 pack with a Corgi lipstick on it... one of my friends has a corgi so I got that for my friends. I just don't know what else to get them! Lol. 

And that was everything! So far... the Concealer is my favorite thing of the haul... but the lip balms feel really good too and the Eyeshadow palette is pretty! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments