Style Saturday: A Cozy and Cute OOTD

 So I actually wore this on Election Day! Women were wearing Pearls to vote in honor of RBG so- I stuck with that and wore pearls. At the time I'm writing this- it's November 5th and we still have no idea what the results of the election are... and I'm posting this on December 5th... so this feels weird to write. 

Anyway not getting into politics- here's the outfit! 




My top is a green sort of mock turtleneck that it shows on the tag you can wear 2 ways. This is from a brand known as "Warm and Cozy" and it is in fact, very warm and very cozy. 




My earrings are from Target... I think these are from A New Day- but they're sort of oval hoops with pearls on them and my necklace with just one pearl on it. I really like these! And I love how they look with the lilly broach. I also have a pearl hair clip that I got from the store I work at too. 




And that is everything! I hope you guys like this look! I will see you soon! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments