Why Does No One Talk About This? W3LL People Expressionist Mascara Review

 I've mentioned this mascara a few times before... but honestly I had never heard about this brand and... this is a brand we need to be talking about! I'm definitely more interested in trying more from them. 

I got this in the Target Mascara Sampler pack that had all different mascaras you could buy at target and most of them were full size- but because this brand is a little more expensive it was a mini size. I was kind of concerned about that because usually it's just a little different with a mini size... but this was still really really good- and you can buy the mini size for $12 I think. 

So yeah this is the easiest mascara that makes my lashes look really long. It layers nicely without flaking or smudging and really... you don't need to layer it a lot because the first coat looks really great! The brush is perfect for really getting every lash... I was just really impressed. 

I feel like people don't talk about this mascara enough because it is a harder brand to find I suppose... it is available at Target and Ulta- but I'm not sure I've ever seen it in store at either. Maybe I've seen it at Ulta but... idk. I kind of hope they rebrand a bit because... I'd like them to be more seen than other brands with flashier packaging that aren't nearly as good... at least Mascara wise. 

Alright- that is everything! Hope you guys like this- I really really recommend this. I might add this to my shopping list for Christmas Presents because I know my friends probably haven't heard of this and it's awesome. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments