Style Saturday: An Ugly Christmas Sweater I'm trying to figure out if I can Wear All Yeah Long...

 So I 100% know I cannot wear this sweater other than on Christmas and I 100% know that I want to wear it every day of the year... It's just so cute. 



Top 

The Top is from Lularoe! I got this a few years ago. It has elves and santas in a boxy pattern, it is really nice and soft too. I love it! 

Cardigan 

The Cardigan is so cute! It's from Target I just saw it by the dvd section with my boyfriend and put it in my cart IMMEDIATELY! It's so cute and I just really love it! It's got these ribbons and texture to it... it looks like something I would wear any time of year... but I know I can only really wear it at Christmas... maybe Valentine's Day. 

Jeans 

You can't see my jeans in this picture- but they're from Target. Universal Thread. 

Accessories 

I have some jingle bell earrings I got from Big Lots a few years ago. I have my Christmas Tree Cardigan Clip Broaches and you can't see it pictured but I had a bow hair tie too.        

Comments