Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 12.11.20

 Frugal 

I didn't use that much drugstore makeup this week- but I did use one of the new Milani Ludicrous Matte Lip Crayon in the shade Can't Even... I like this! It lasted pretty well too. It's an easy one to keep in your purse. I've heard the darker shades are great too... so I almost want to try it. 

Fancy 

I did get some Charlotte Tilbury Products that I really, really loved this week... but I have to say my favorite is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette. I did a post on this right here and I feel like it's a really great multi tasking palette. I used it for an easy eye look multiple times this week... it's just so easy and so nice. Plus the face products are absolutely amazing on their own too. It's perfect! 

Fragrance 

Basically any Gingerbread scent. Merry Cookie from Bath and Body Works is a great one... I have an older Gingerbread one from them that I think this year is called Gingerbread Latte and I have a Gingerbread one from Avon. I just really like these scents and it actually lasts a long time too. 

Fashion 

A few years ago I got cheap Christmas earrings from Big Lots... those are my favorites this time of year. I might actually go to big lots tomorrow and see if I can get some more. 

Favorites 

Home Alone 2: Lost In New York. I don't know why but last year I really started to like Home Alone... but I especially like Home Alone 2. I really like New York at Christmastime and I miss it... but I also just think it's a really funny movie and I love Tim Curry. 

Alright guys hope you're having a good week! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments