Weekly Favorites 12.4.20: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday

 Frugal 

My Frugal favorite for the week might be slightly shocking... the Revlon Colorstay Foundation... Omg... this is just so good. I don't know why it's taken me this damn long to try it! I thought it was going to be too matte- but it actually looks really nice on my skin and it's just so good. It lasts so long! 

Fancy 

My Fancy product of the week is an old but amazing favorite is the Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops. I don't know which shade of these I even used... but it worked really well with the colorstay foundaion to make it a little bit less matte looking. I always loved these- but I think it's been working especially with the Revlon Colorstay. 

Fragrance 

I've been using the Chalet All Day Epsom Salts from The Mad Optimist... this product just smells really good and it works really really well! I already posted a little bit about my experience with that... but I love it overall! 

Fashion 

I got this cool David Bowie Shirt from Hot Topic recently- I'll post an OOTD sometime soon but here's a preview! 


Favorites 

I got the Salted Caramel Indulgent Snack Mix from Target.... it was really really good. Also just Thanksgiving and the Holiday Season in general... I love it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments