1 Product Sephora Haul: Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette

So when I saw this palette... I knew I needed it just because I wanted it. This is a really nice neutral palette that I could wear everyday- I do love the Natasha Denona formula and... I just love the bronze color selection of this palette... and I've been working hard and wanted to treat myself so I got this for that! 

So I never really held back on wanting this palette but my one pause on it is that the more I look at it- it looks more like the Urban Decay Naked Palette to me. That's a good thing and a bad thing because obviously the color is super universal and it's something that's always going to be in style. Plus it's something that everybody has so if I do a look with this palette and you don't have it... I'm sure you can still do the look with another palette. These are very basic colors that I’m sure can be duped easily. 

And as much as I love Natasha Denona palettes… I don’t think I can justify buying anything above this price point because her palettes are expensive. And these $65 dollar ones are still a lot of money- but I think this is a lot better than $120 or more. I really wanted to try the one palette that I think is called the Sunset palette… but that was too much- so of corse when the Sunrise palette came out I needed that one because it was a lot less and the quality is still there. 

I don’t know if I like Natasha Denona as much as Huda Beauty- where I feel like I need to buy every palette they come out with… but I still really love my Sunrise palette and I’m excited to finally try this. 

I do also want to try the face palette that came along with this but… I might wait to see other reviews on it and I might buy it in store. Malls open up on Monday in my state- so maybe it will be in store by then… maybe not but either way… it isn’t something I want to buy right now. 

Alright hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments