Pink Pants OOTD!

Alright I placed my order for Old Navy mostly for these acid washed pink pants... these are just great! 

Top 
The top is from Old Navy also. I like the style of this, it's so light too. The color of the top itself is like a Navy Blue but the flowers are pinkish so I think they work really well with these pants. 


Pants 

Obviously the pants are from old navy. Pink Acid Washed jeans. I love them! I'll probably have a second look with these in a few weeks. 

Accessories 
The Necklace I have is a Crystal Necklace that I got from a store called Fairest of Them All in Smithville, NJ. It's a small store- so I'm hoping it does okay and hopefully in the fall I can maybe go back there. As I'm writing this it's May 14th... so I'm not sure if a lot of businesses have reopened or not yet. 

I also have Michael Kors Lock Earrings on... Love these- I posted on these once recently too- I have a matching necklace but I wanted to wear the blue crystal necklace because it matched the shirt. 

Ohhh and I have a glittery necklace on. I got this from the store I work at... but I've seen necklaces like this everywhere. 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments