MOTD Monday: All Drugstore Makeup Look

Alright I have an actual ALL drugstore makeup look today! Not even mostly- just All! I think I'll try having 3 drugstore makeup looks in a row since I did 3 non drugstore looks in a row- so hopefully this is good! I'm not quite sure if I have enough makeup for a one brand look just yet. 

Face 





Primer- Elf Luminous Putty Primer 
Foundation- Ulta Stick Foundation 
Blush and Highlight-  I used a Revolution Beauty Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice. I used one of the neutral bronzy blushes and the lighter highlight shade. 

Eyes 
Primer- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Socialite. A while ago they re-released the color tattoos and I just found mine. It's really nice! 
Shadows- I used a Makeup Revolution Palette in the Newtrals 3
So I started with that dark color in the center in the crease and then I used the orangey shimmer shade on my lid and then put the gold shade next to it on the inner third and I used the matte color in the top corner on my browbone. 

Mascara- I just ordered from Ulta and I should have ordered a new drugstore mascara cause the one I have is old but the Essence I heart Extreme curl and volume mascara .

Lipstick- Colourpop lippie stick in Goal Digger 

Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments