Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 6.26.20

Alright I'm back at work so... that's changed how I do my makeup a little bit. In some ways people get to see my makeup now but in others... I had to wake up early and I didn't totally have enough time to do everything. 

Frugal 
I did finish up the Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream this week- and I think I only used it once- but I really did like it! I wrote about it yesterday so I don't want to talk about it too much... but I do really like how it looked on my skin. Even though I decided not to repurchase it right now- I'm sure this will be something I repurchase in the future.

I also used the Juvia's Place Saharan Blush Palette Volume 2- which I absolutely love! This just has every color that you'd need in it and it's really good and affordable and easy to reach for something with everything in it. I really like it and definitely recommend it! 

Fancy 

I just got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Volume 3 Pro Pigment Palette. I really like this- I think I'm going to have a review on this soon where I use it a few times for some looks and then I do a review with it. I kind of get a lot of similar looks with this palette even though there are a lot of different shades. I still like it but I don't quite know. Either way it's a favorite for the week and it's here! 

It Cosmetics CC+ Cream I mentioned this in a post a few days ago and I really love how this works. It's an SPF of 50 so I use it mostly when I know I'm going outside... I've been spending a lot of time outdoors lately because outdoor eating just became available in my state and I've been going outside at my sister's house because it's safer than being indoors (plus my niece loves being outside.) I haven't gotten sunburnt and my skin looks really good when I use this so I really like it. 

And I like the Sugar in The City Lip Balm from Sugar. It's just a berry tinted lip balm that works really nicely. I have been wearing a mask most of the day most of the days so I haven't been really wearing lip colors... but I did wear this in my easy makeup look and I really like it. 

Fragrance 

The Tarte Sugar Rush Sugar Spritz. I think I might get a full size of this because I really like it for the summer and I think I'm running out a little bit. 

Fashion 
I'm not sure I have a new fashion favorite. I still really love my Quay x Lizzo sunglasses. I have an outfit of the day I'm posting tomorrow showing my fashion favorites for the week and the sunglasses... so I Like that a lot. 

Favorites 
I watched the movie The Art of Racing in The Rain with my mom and that was an amazing movie. I'm sure the book was better but... the movie is great too. It's one that will always stick with me I think. 

And that is everything! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments