Review: Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lotion in Inspire

Alright- I've mentioned this product before- but it's just a really nice lotion and the scent is nice. I like wearing it while I write because it's a really good smell. 

So the scent is Violet, Sandalwood and Eucalyptus. And those scents together just smell so good! It's not overly floral because the Sandalwood and Eucalyptus balance out the floweryness of the Violet. It's just rather relaxing and easy to smell. 

I only have this in the lotion- I'm interested in buying it in the "Pillow Mist" Because I think I would just kind of use that as a room spray or even a body spray. They also have a foaming shower gel and foam bath and a bath soak... I think if I used this in the bath- this might make me sneeze a little bit but... I might try the shower gel just to see. I love the aromatherapy shower gels. 

Anyway that is it. I would definitely recommend this and I hope you guys like this review! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments